Menu

Good News!!!!

Since I've been such a downer lately, I just wanted to share a bit of a surprise I received today :)

I opened up our gas bill to find we had a $53.31 credit. I was expecting the bill to be around $40 as we hadn't paid it in 2 months. The last payment I made was in June for $90. After reviewing our account, $110 was posted to our account in July.....not by us. That covered the July payment, and now, the August payment - with $53.31 to spare!!

While it doesn't help the budget out much (the bill is only around $20 usually) - What a WONDERFUL feeling :) It gives me a boost in morale - a little hope!

While it doesn't help the budget out much (the bill is only around $20 usually) - What a WONDERFUL feeling :) It gives me a boost in morale - a little hope!

I wonder who paid your bill??? That's really cool.

But now, your post begs the question...how do you have such low electric bills? :confused: Share the secret for all us high bill people.

That is great news!:grouphug:

I wonder who paid your bill??? That's really cool.

But now, your post begs the question...how do you have such low electric bills? :confused: Share the secret for all us high bill people.

I would bet it was a deposit or something that they finally refunded. It was her gas bill, not her electric bill. ;)

Yay for you!!

We got one of those too. The powers that be are keeping tabs on us when we file with the IRS I think. Some kind of program or something sends help with the gas bill if your income is below a certain point I guess. We got a credit last year too. I don't know exactly, but it's a happy thing. :D

Yay for you!!

We got one of those too. The powers that be are keeping tabs on us when we file with the IRS I think. Some kind of program or something sends help with the gas bill if your income is below a certain point I guess. We got a credit last year too. I don't know exactly, but it's a happy thing. :D

We participated in LIHEAP the last 2 years which helps with the gas bills over the winter, but we ran out of LIHEAP money in May, so I don't think it was that.

Honestly, I'm not worrying about where it came from, I'm just thankful it came!!!