Menu

I'm going to lose my mind.

:grouphug: I've been there. May I recommend chocolate almond clusters? I've been told that the almonds cancel all the sugar in chocolate.:rolleyes:

Oh you are SO RIGHT!!! If I had chocolate with something healthful in it, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. I could just keep eating and solve all my problems!!! LOL As is I had to stop at one bar, and that shared. :)

Oh honey, I've had days when the whole BOX of chocolates barely made a dent in my head. :tongue_smilie:

Who says women who homeschool don't do their bit in supporting the economy?

Come to think of it, I regularly step into the pantry closet a few feet away from me to dip into the bag of chocolate chips (from Costco, so in little danger of running out), and pop a handful, like they're vitamins :D.

And this thread just reminded me that dh brought back some sort of Ghiradelli treat from SF yesterday (not that they don't sell it at the grocery here, but hey, he knows what to buy me:001_wub:). It's hiding under the pile of junk behind the computer, so the kids don't see it ;). Maybe I'll have just a taste tonight, and save more for tomorrow - first day of school....I'm gonna neeeeed it.

This reminds me of our bad days.

When Dad arrives home from work, the kids are running wild in the house, and Mom is locked in the bedroom with a book or the laptop, chocolate and a coke, he doesn't have to ask what kind of day its been...

Nicole

Ok, breaking out the chocolate (not because of the kids; my computer crashed and the computer guy just called to say he cannot get the data off. Even though I had backed up my documents about six weeks ago, since then I did a lot of work. I had a good three or more weeks of hs-ing all scheduled out, and I now can't even remember how I divided up some subjects. I now have to re-create it using the pitiful Excel starter on the kids' computer, which is mine for the time being :glare:.)

I hear ya, I hobbled to the grocery store this afternoon with a broken toe (broke it yesterday) just because I was out of chocolate and diet Pepsi. Yes, I know what a combo. It's how I self-medicate.

I like this one, too.

Come to think of it, I regularly step into the pantry closet a few feet away from me to dip into the bag of chocolate chips (from Costco, so in little danger of running out), and pop a handful, like they're vitamins :D.

And this thread just reminded me that dh brought back some sort of Ghiradelli treat from SF yesterday (not that they don't sell it at the grocery here, but hey, he knows what to buy me:001_wub:). It's hiding under the pile of junk behind the computer, so the kids don't see it ;). Maybe I'll have just a taste tonight, and save more for tomorrow - first day of school....I'm gonna neeeeed it.

I have to hide a stash of chocolate chip cookies so the kids don't eat them all. I was dipping into them so much that I was upsetting my stomach, so last night, I snuck out and bought PF dark chocolate chip cookies. The price per cookie is ridiculous but it's the only way I can control myself.

So what is your fave from Ghirardelli???

Mine is dark chocolate mint. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Well I'm not sure it's quite as good as some other kind of chocolate he bought me in another city recently, but it'll do :) - he got me dark chocolate with caramel filling. He's on a plane right now on his way back from SF again but I'm not expecting another treat (how would he know I'm eating the last bite this minute? :D)