Menu

Hello there

I am a long time lurker and occasional poster who has popped in here in the last couple of days.

I appear to have very bad timing but I am not a troll. Here is a picture of my children as proof. They are 13,10, and 6.

post-18890-13535085308877_thumb.jpg

I have been looking through the assortment of smilies to find the one that has the right oomph for this announcement but I could come up with was this.

:001_smile:

Any suggestion?

post-18890-13535085308877_thumb.jpg

Guest Dulcimeramy

This person is not a troll! I know 100 people who know her. Or thereabouts. Welcome, Mama Jo!

Here's a slightly more oomphy smiley for you: :hurray:

This person is not a troll! I know 100 people who know her. Or thereabouts. Welcome, Mama Jo!

Here's a slightly more oomphy smiley for you: :hurray:

And I know you! Nice to see you again and yes that smilie clearly has more oomph.

I know MamaJo although she might not know/remember me from another board (Broken & Beautiful).

Of course I remember you. Nice to see you again.

Thanks for the welcomes. I a veteran of forums and know it can be bad business to start posting at a time when there has been troll attacks.

I am a long time lurker and occasional poster who has popped in here in the last couple of days.

I appear to have very bad timing but I am not a troll. Here is a picture of my children as proof. They are 13,10, and 6.

[ATTACH]6058[/ATTACH]

I have been looking through the assortment of smilies to find the one that has the right oomph for this announcement but I could come up with was this.

:001_smile:

Any suggestion?

Welcome Mamajo, nice to see you here!

Hi, MamaJo. I know you! (Though I guess I haven't met you in person, though I know several people who have met both of us in person ... does that make me 2 degree of MamaJo? LOL) I'm here off and on ... more lately as my younger ds has decided to use SOTW 2 and 3 this year, so I've been in the curriculum section gleaning ideas and over here because my main site (the one I work on) is alternately dead slow and crazy enough that I don't want to have to deal with it (as staff, I have to).

No fair! How come the newbie knows more people than I do!? This isn't fair. I'm taking my ONE friend and we're NOT going to play with the rest of you. So. There.

*Pouts in the corner*

I bet with over 6000 posts you have more than one friend.

Seriously though, I have been around the internet block. This is a new place for me but others know me from other playgrounds.

I bet with over 6000 posts you have more than one friend.

Seriously though, I have been around the internet block. This is a new place for me but others know me from other playgrounds.

Heehee. Yea. I know. I do have a couple friends here! LOL I guess my sarcasm didn't come through the computer!

Welcome!