Menu

Need urgent prayers please

Thank you everybody! I got a call at 4am from my brother in law and she got to the heart center ok and admitted. At 6am I got another call, they are waiting for the echocardiogram. I just called because I still haven't heard (its 7:30 here- they are in Mich so its 9:30 there) they still have not done the echo :cursing:

I am so worried about her. I have an AWESOME mother in law! One of the rare ones I guess. I know she is in a GREAT facility but its so scary being so far away :001_huh:

Edited by wy_kid_wrangler04

Thank you everybody! I got a call at 4am from my brother in law and she got to the heart center ok and admitted. At 6am I got another call, they are waiting for the echocardiogram. I just called because I still haven't heard (its 7:30 here- they are in Mich so its 9:30 there) they still have not done the echo :cursing:

:grouphug:

It's awful to be far away in a crisis.

Deep breaths! Do you have anything that calms you in situations like this? Sometimes cleaning helps me and I usually avoid cleaning at all costs.

Hang in there. The hospital might have to call in a tech, depending on the size of the hosp.

I am so worried about her. I have an AWESOME mother in law! One of the rare ones I guess. I know she is in a GREAT facility but its so scary being so far away :001_huh:

I hate being so far away from all of our relatives as well :(

It always feels like forever at the hospital before anything gets done.... and yet the docs and nurses act like you're crazy if you ask. So frustrating. I'm sure she is being monitored well, though. Hang in there.:grouphug:

I hate being so far away from all of our relatives as well :(

It always feels like forever at the hospital before anything gets done.... and yet the docs and nurses act like you're crazy if you ask. So frustrating. I'm sure she is being monitored well, though. Hang in there.:grouphug:

Yes! Exactly. I called like 4 times (in almost 8 hours I would say thats good) and the last time they said "did you get any sleep last night?" Umm no hello my mother in law has an aortic aneurysm. How CAN I sleep?? That is a serious issue! They do not know if its big or small yet. Or if the walls a still thick or if they are thin... ugh

GOOD NEWS! So far all the tests are looking good! The Doctor said the aneurysm appears to be under 4cm and they do not do surgery unless its over 5 cm. We are still waiting for her to get the echo cardiogram but if all stays well she will be going home tomorrow! They said aneurysms that size should not pose a threat of bursting!! The echo will confirm the size and it will show the aorta walls to be sure that they are not thin. Looks like this is going to turn out very well!!!

Thank you all SO much for the prayers! It means alot to our family!! :grouphug:

GOOD NEWS! So far all the tests are looking good! The Doctor said the aneurysm appears to be under 4cm and they do not do surgery unless its over 5 cm. We are still waiting for her to get the echo cardiogram but if all stays well she will be going home tomorrow! They said aneurysms that size should not pose a threat of bursting!! The echo will confirm the size and it will show the aorta walls to be sure that they are not thin. Looks like this is going to turn out very well!!!

Thank you all SO much for the prayers! It means alot to our family!! :grouphug:

Good news. Tell her she's got lots of prayers going her way!