Menu

How much time do you spend online per day?

How much time do you spend online per day?  

1. 1. How much time do you spend online per day?

• 0-2 hours
    • 2-4 hours
    • 4-6 hours
    • 6-8 hours
    • 8 plus hours
    • There is life besides the internet?

I honestly am not sure. I've got my computer on all the time. Most of the time I appear to be "on", but I'm not really "on". I am back and forth. I'll do a little of this, check messages, do something else, go out, come back check messages, etc. It's a little bit here or there all day. Evenings I don't tend to be on.

Me too....I'm really not sure. I check my email as I eat breakfast....I scan the boards as I eat lunch. I'll pop on for a minute to check my email throughout the day. Occasionally, I'll hit refresh on this board and Facebook as I walk by. But all of this is in between schooling, chores, etc. The longest time I sit down and use the internet is in the evenings, after the kids are in bed and after I watch a show with DH. I'll research things for homeschool, edit photos, shop online, or just veg out and visit message boards and blogs.

I've got my computer on all the time. Most of the time I appear to be "on", but I'm not really "on". I am back and forth. I'll do a little of this, check messages, do something else, go out, come back check messages, etc. It's a little bit here or there all day.

Me too! But putting all the time together It's probably around 4 hours :D

Usually about 30 minutes or so to check email and my calendar. I usually hit a few forums while I wait for uploads, downloads, or printouts.

I'm online more when I'm at work, just because .... I can, and I'm bored. Probably an hour total time, spread out over 5-10 minute sessions.

I'm online a lot this week because it's freaking hot and I don't have the energy to do much other than hold down my couch.

Totally depends on daily circumstances - the computer is on 24/7, so technically I'm always online, but more often than not, not really - not even close to even near the computer!

Some days it's much more than others, some days none at all - it really depends on what's going on. Like yesterday, I was on a lot - DS was at camp, baby-DS slept some good chunks.....everything else was done, so I bounced around online. Today, it's in spurts - 5 here, 5 there - it'll likely be around a total of an hour or so all day....over the weekend, none, I'll be too busy!

I honestly am not sure. I've got my computer on all the time. Most of the time I appear to be "on", but I'm not really "on". I am back and forth. I'll do a little of this, check messages, do something else, go out, come back check messages, etc. It's a little bit here or there all day. Evenings I don't tend to be on.

This is me too.