Menu

Has anyone received their "paper" AP results yet?

and if so, in which part of the US are you?

My son's school is asking when he'll be able to send them (required for entry). We're having them sent to my sister who will then send them to us "express", since they have taken so long to get over here in years past when sent to us directly....

Thanks!

Joan

Thanks, Joan!

Yes, using the West Coast might be better next time ... It often feels like we're in a kind of backwater out here, and that a lot of the action is on the East Coast (big homeschool conventions, PA Homeschoolers, Potter's School, SWB!). Even most of Amazon's used-book suppliers are back East or in the Midwest ... but for once we got our scores first! :001_smile:

~Laura

We normally don't get much mail on Tuesdays probably due to the way the mail runs, so it didn't surprise me not to see them in today. I am hopeful they will show up tomorrow or Thursday as we leave for Pitt after the mail has come on Thursday. I'd like to have the score first just to know, but Pitt will already have it as that's the freebie school we sent it to.

Last year was supposed to be July 13th for PA. We can run a day later due to being rural.

It's kind of annoying that they don't let you see them online, but if they did they'd be out that $8 for each call. I'm sure that's a significant amount of $$.