Menu

FYI- School Supplies on sale!

I have to stay OUT of the stores. I'm a school supply junkie.

Last year, our school started one week after the rest of the schools started and so I bought in that week--and man o man, the prices dropped like ROCKS during that week. It was amazing. Notebooks that cost $4 went to $2.

If you can hold off (no reason homeschoolers cannot), it's really worth it. Even though these prices now look great...

Even though we're starting school on Monday, I'm holding off JUST for this reason. Can't beat packs of glue sticks for .10

I love school supply sales!

That being said, while overall they are good, I have gotten burned in the past with cheap pencils. And, while I have not personally experienced really thin paper that is unusable, last year there was a thread complaining about thin paper.

I saw the stocked school supply shelves today. I love going through the aisles, but now that we're jumbled on when we're actually going to start school back and moving shortly after we've started our school year I'm really wanting to only get what we REALLY need and not go nuts...like I always do!!