Menu

What would we do without Spy Car - Bill

Fill in the blank, "If it weren't for Bill, I'd ___________".

Not feel guilty for refusing to finish Moby Dick.

Faith

Nope. I still have guilt about quitting on that book. :lol:

If it weren't for Bill, I would have less math books to buy. :tongue_smilie:

That would be fewer math books to buy, and perhaps a few more grammar books to purchase :D

Bill

Really??? You're going to come in here and ruin our fun, Bill? This is one of those threads you should be lurking on, enjoying with smug glee that you are the spotlight of our evening!

(ok...paranoid now that my grammar above is incorrect....waiting for the reprimand!:leaving:)

That would be fewer math books to buy, and perhaps a few more grammar books to purchase :D

Bill

Really??? You're going to come in here and ruin our fun, Bill? This is one of those threads you should be lurking on, enjoying with smug glee that you are the spotlight of our evening!

(ok...paranoid now that my grammar above is incorrect....waiting for the reprimand!:leaving:)

Ignore me :D

Bill

You're not allowed to post about grammar mistakes made after 10:30pm. That is when my brain turns off, even though I keep posting. :lol:

I'm the other way, before the er, um....adult morning beverage (black in color) :tongue_smilie:...kicks in, I'm fog-bound.

The other day as a math example I wrote 5+5=25 :lol:

What is the expression used around here? We'll extend each other some grace? :D

Bill

I'm the other way, before the er, um....adult morning beverage (black in color) :tongue_smilie:...kicks in, I'm fog-bound.

The other day as a math example I wrote 5+5=25 :lol:

What is the expression used around here? We'll extend each other some grace? :D

Bill

:lol::lol: You've got a deal.

If it weren't for Bill I wouldn't have known which Singapore math books to get.

Oh, and I don't feel guilty about not reading Moby Dick. I didn't like it the first time. Quit. Picked up again a few years later. Still didn't like it. Put it back on the shelf where it still sits.

However, I have to admit I love Bill's whale and the quotes from the book are intruiguing. Some of the quotes I actually enjoy.

Darn it! If it weren't for Bill I would never think about reading Moby Dick again.

Fill in the blank, "If it weren't for Bill, I'd ___________".

Not feel guilty for refusing to finish Moby Dick.

Faith

If it weren't for Bill, I'd not know how to make divine chipotle beef. Bill also advised me on the proper brandy to buy for a dessert cream sauce. I love having access to a genuine foodie!!

Honestly, I do enjoy Bill's perspective and am glad he sticks around. :)

If it weren't for Bill, I'd not know how to make divine chipotle beef. Bill also advised me on the proper brandy to buy for a dessert cream sauce. I love having access to a genuine foodie!!

Honestly, I do enjoy Bill's perspective and am glad he sticks around. :)

:iagree: Even if he doesn't think of Riesling as a proper wine. :tongue_smilie: