Menu

I'm having a pity party....anyone wanna' join me? :)

I can't drink.

I'm out of chocolate.

I'm out of any sort of munchies.

Is that enough to join the party, or should I mention that my MIL called tonight, in a frenzy, convinced that our coming baby will be disabled (b/c I'm over 35, I'm guessing...she didn't bother to tell Wolf *why* she was convinced of this...)

:banghead:

I can't drink.

I'm out of chocolate.

I'm out of any sort of munchies.

Is that enough to join the party, or should I mention that my MIL called tonight, in a frenzy, convinced that our coming baby will be disabled (b/c I'm over 35, I'm guessing...she didn't bother to tell Wolf *why* she was convinced of this...)

:banghead:

Impish - I just want you to know...I laughed the minute I saw that you had posted and I had not even read what you had posted yet!!! Your avatar matches your personality and it is SO MUCH FUN!!!! But this is a pity party....are you going to cheer me up too much? Hmmm...well, your MIL did call you! That's enough to send anyone over the edge and into the party!!

Come on in!!!! We'll have so much fun being grouchy!!!! :D

Impish - I just want you to know...I laughed the minute I saw that you had posted and I had not even read what you had posted yet!!! Your avatar matches your personality and it is SO MUCH FUN!!!! But this is a pity party....are you going to cheer me up too much? Hmmm...well, your MIL did call you! That's enough to send anyone over the edge and into the party!!

Come on in!!!! We'll have so much fun being grouchy!!!! :D

That's actually Princess when she was less than a year old. One of those 'once in a lifetime' shots. :lol:

Dealing w/MIL sober, even 2nd hand dealings, should be under 'cruel and unusual punishment'. :tongue_smilie:

That's actually Princess when she was less than a year old. One of those 'once in a lifetime' shots. :lol:

Oooh!!! So sweet!!! :D It's a perfect shot!

Dealing w/MIL sober, even 2nd hand dealings, should be under 'cruel and unusual punishment'. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: My MIL can definitely set off a pity party! Tonight it was a "friend". :tongue_smilie:

I want to join. I hurt....all over....and nothing is helping....and my family is just tired of me being sick. I am sick of it too! I'll bring the chill:chillpill: and the ice packs, a masseuse.....and some funny movies.....gonna be up all night, might as well laugh.

Faithe

No one should have to deal with their mil sober. :grouphug:

I want to join. I hurt....all over....and nothing is helping....and my family is just tired of me being sick. I am sick of it too! I'll bring the chill:chillpill: and the ice packs, a masseuse.....and some funny movies.....gonna be up all night, might as well laugh.

Faithe

Need to get SpecialMama in here for the masseuse...She has more trouble getting out of a chair these days than I do, and that's saying something!

I know what its like to be sick and tired of being sick and tired :grouphug:

Faithe

:sad: Oh! I'm so sorry! :grouphug:

A masseuse!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!! :w00t: Will he wear a kilt?

Faithe

:grouphug::grouphug:

I was actually doing pretty well, but the baby just found my for-sale pile & ripped the Family Math on top nearly in half (the cover). Blargh.

:sad: Oh! I'm so sorry! :grouphug:

A masseuse!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!! :w00t: Will he wear a kilt?

How about something non alcoholic for the waddlers in the group? :D

Virgin strawberry daquaries?? Yummy. Or Shirley temples.

And tell special Mamma she is in my prayers. I get not being able to get out of a chair. Ugh!!

Faithe

Dh has been away for 8 days and was due back today, but called to say that flights have been cancelled due to the volcano in Chile (which happens to be a couple of continents over from where we are). Flights might resume Friday, but I assume lots of people will be waiting for those.

No chocolate, alcohol or biscuits in the house. I might leave the kids and rush to the local shopping centre for a massage later - thanks for the idea! And if dh doesn't make it home on Friday I might just make use of the ubiquitous Aussie drive-through bottle store for the first time.

Virgin strawberry daquaries?? Yummy. Or Shirley temples.

And tell special Mamma she is in my prayers. I get not being able to get out of a chair. Ugh!!

Faithe

She was around here somewhere *looks around*...I left a msg on her sciatica thread.

Shirley Temples...pfft. I'm not a baby, just having one!:tongue_smilie:

Dh has been away for 8 days and was due back today, but called to say that flights have been cancelled due to the volcano in Chile (which happens to be a couple of continents over from where we are). Flights might resume Friday, but I assume lots of people will be waiting for those.

:grouphug::grouphug:

No chocolate, alcohol or biscuits in the house. I might leave the kids and rush to the local shopping centre for a massage later - thanks for the idea! And if dh doesn't make it home on Friday I might just make use of the ubiquitous Aussie drive-through bottle store for the first time.

Save me a seat! I don't know what a Aussie drive-through bottle store is.....but I'm in!!!! :w00t:

Got a little rum in the freezer, no chocolate though.:glare:

Just feeling the pressure of being a lonely single mama of 3 today.:(

Rum will work great! LittleIzumi already brought chocolate chips, so we're good!

I sure get the lonely part! No fun! Glad you joined us though!!! We'll have lots of fun bummin' together! :D

I haven't been on the boards in months, but it's been a very rough day and I decided to come hang here for awhile - glad I did and found the pity party!!

I'm enjoying a fantastic Merlot, and there should be some left to share after I pour myself a second glass in a moment... :)

I haven't been on the boards in months, but it's been a very rough day and I decided to come hang here for awhile - glad I did and found the pity party!!

I'm enjoying a fantastic Merlot, and there should be some left to share after I pour myself a second glass in a moment... :)

Merlot sounds good! My Dr. Pepper just ain't doin' it tonight!

Welcome! Glad you joined us! :D

Faithe

Oh scoot over hon, I need ice packs and a masseuse as well. I have five ice packs and I can't seem to keep them frozen as fast as I need them. I have been having extreme muscle pain and have been so tired I have been sleeping on and off for three days now. I am not sure why things are worse than normal either. I guess I pushed myself too hard last week. Anyhow, I am already a glass of wine and two ice packs in so let's party. :001_smile:

Oh scoot over hon, I need ice packs and a masseuse as well. I have five ice packs and I can't seem to keep them frozen as fast as I need them. I have been having extreme muscle pain and have been so tired I have been sleeping on and off for three days now. I am not sure why things are worse than normal either. I guess I pushed myself too hard last week. Anyhow, I am already a glass of wine and two ice packs in so let's party. :001_smile:

:grouphug:s and more :grouphug:s. I feel so bad for those of you in pain. That would not be fun at all!

Good thing about a virtual party.....you can cut a rug with the best of us! :willy_nilly:

Hope you get to feeling better soon!