Menu

As of now, who is going to the Valley Forge Convention?

Thanks, Luckymama. Turns out I already am in the social group. :) No, Martine's not a common name...it's probably the same one. And since it's DE we're talking about, you and I and Gailmegan probably know each other, too! ;)

Becky, click on "community" up on the top bar of the page, then "social groups" and search for RFWP Valley Forge Conference.

And there can't be that many Martines in Delaware who homeschool-----so I'm going to send you a pm in a sec.

Ooooh, I'll be there, too! :D Can't wait!

My family is coming along, so I won't be in the dorms or at dinner on Thursday. I do need to call RFWP as they were considering adding a "lunch only" option at one point. I'm just hoping I'm not too late to add the meal plan, as I don't want to starve during the day.

That brew pub looks fantastic, and I'm betting that's where we'll end up Friday night if my husband has any say in the dinner decision. ;)

I haven't logged into the board in a while, but I my husband and I are coming. :-) For those who missed getting in on the Iron Hill reservation don't fret - there are a lot of great restaurants right in town like Molly Maguire's Irish Pub, Black Lab Bistro (*love* this place), Thai L'Elephant if you like Thai food, Marly's, Majolica, Antigua Guatemala (love this place too).

There are two coffee shops on Bridge St - Steel City & Artisan's Cafe & Gallery. Artisan's is more "adult" I guess you could say -- Steel City has the open mic nights & bands & stuff.