Menu

S/O From your parents down....how many children have been born?

How many have been born?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many have been born?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71+
    • Unknown or other

My parents had four kids. One of my brothers had five kids. I have had six kids. I don't see either of us having any more. The other two are unlikely to ever have any. Two of my children each have one kid. So that is 17 so far. I see more grandchildren in my future but I don't know if I will last long enough to see great grandchildren. My grandmother did but my mother did not. She passed about 6 months before my first grandchild arrived. :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents have almost 10 kids and 1 grandchild - and I'm the only one married so far... :D

It's going to be so amazing and crazy when we're all older, even if we only have one or two kids each! I am really looking forward to it.

I'm going to cheat. My aunt just put a picture on facebook of a new sign on the church nursery at their church, which honors my grandmother (so not my parents). Apparently "naming rights" to the nursery were sold off at a youth missions auction or something :).

The sign on the door now reads:

The Anna Sxxxx Children's Playroom

In honour of Anna Sxxxxx, mother of 12, grandmother of 48, great grandmother of 39 and counting.

(and then quotes Ps 127:3)

Anyhow, total = 99! I had no idea it was that many, and know of at least 2 more cousins who are expecting.