Menu

Practice head shot of my soon to be married daughter...

Let's see if I did this attachment works....

If so, dd and I were practicing for taking her bridal portraits in a few days. :w00t: (She is getting married in a few weeks. Gulp.) I'm getting so nervous!

ETA: Black flies are not fun, especially in layers of tulle.

Wow! I cannot imagine how I will feel when it's my dd's time to get married. It must be so bitter sweet. She's a lovely bride. :)

My only complaints about the shot is that because you can't see her other eye, it makes her look not entirely impressed with the situation. It also makes it awkward to focus on. She's beautiful though!

I agree.

I would also have her wear more make-up unless it would be too out of character for her. I think it's the black and white and strong lighting that is making her look like she has none at all on. She has the most gorgeous eyes and those could be enhanced some. Lips too.

Your girl is positively lovely!

My only complaints about the shot is that because you can't see her other eye, it makes her look not entirely impressed with the situation. It also makes it awkward to focus on. She's beautiful though!

She does look a little ticked, lol... as a matter of fact we went flying into the house because of those darn bugs. I definitely plan to take our time on Friday; head shots taken INSIDE, proper lighting, etc. ;)

I agree.

I would also have her wear more make-up unless it would be too out of character for her. I think it's the black and white and strong lighting that is making her look like she has none at all on. She has the most gorgeous eyes and those could be enhanced some. Lips too.

Your girl is positively lovely!

Thanks! Yes, she is actually having her hair and makeup done professionally on Friday as a mock up, and I will take careful pictures then~ today was just playing a little. (She wasn't even wearing her dress today, just street clothes.) Personally, I think she looks better with a lighter color on the lips, and enhanced eyes. Thanks so much for the tips and comments everyone! :)