Menu

Getting Haircut Today- Whose Bob Do You Prefer

Whose Bob Do You Prefer?  

1. 1. Whose Bob Do You Prefer?

• Dianna Agron
    • Brooklyn Decker
    • Ubiquitous "Other", Please post link in comment

Well, for the summer, and for an easy-to-grow-in "bob" I'd choose something like this on Meg Ryan.

If you don't want something like that, then go with Brooklyn Decker's look. Dianna's seems too "strict" or something. Might be the mongo glasses in the one shot...

Do you have thick hair? I love Dianna's but you have to have hair thick enough to "stack" in the back like hers. I have verrrrrry thin hair and I've always loved that hairstyle, but have never been able to pull it off.

I have fine hair but a *LOT* of it. My DD has similar hair and the cut she got last summer had a back that looked like the one in Dianna's photos. It looked cute on DD and so many people told me that I should get the same one.

Meg Ryan's hair is cute but my DH will freak if I cut my hair shorter than chin-length. He prefers my hair shoulder-length or longer but SIL is having an outdoor wedding in June near D.C. It's likely going to be hot & humid and I want a shortish bob.

Well, for the summer, and for an easy-to-grow-in "bob" I'd choose something like this on Meg Ryan.

If you don't want something like that, then go with Brooklyn Decker's look. Dianna's seems too "strict" or something. Might be the mongo glasses in the one shot...

I have always been a fan of Meg Ryan's haircuts, def like that!!:iagree:

Meg Ryan's hair is cute but my DH will freak if I cut my hair shorter than chin-length. He prefers my hair shoulder-length or longer but SIL is having an outdoor wedding in June near D.C. It's likely going to be hot & humid and I want a shortish bob.

He would have a coronary if he saw my cut then. Joan's cut in my avatar is postively LONG compared to my hair presently. :)