Menu

I'm Hiding

Wolf's on the phone with his mother for Mother's Day. Am I a bad person for wanting to flee to our room and pretend I'm asleep?

Probably.

*sigh*

*wonders how fast she can say, "Happy Mother's day...whoops, kids are biting the dog, gotta go!"*

Wolf's on the phone with his mother for Mother's Day. Am I a bad person for wanting to flee to our room and pretend I'm asleep?

Probably.

*sigh*

*wonders how fast she can say, "Happy Mother's day...whoops, kids are biting the dog, gotta go!"*

No, you are not a bad person. I go hide too!

DH doesn't even try to hand me the phone anymore. You are not a bad person. You are displaying self-preservation.;)

Self-preservation, yep that's it exactly!

Haha.... I am hiding too!! For some reason I get to cook mother's day dinner every year....and MY mother is not even living anymore!

Today is dd's 13 th birthday and oldest dd turned 25 on wednesday....sooooo...birthday cake tonight.

I am in my room hiding and playing with my iPad.....lol.

Faithe

Oh ....and Happy Mother's Day!!!

Probably.

*sigh*

This is one advantage I have in life. DH has no relationship with his parents. It is on my top 5 list of things for which to be grateful.

This is one advantage I have in life. DH has no relationship with his parents. It is on my top 5 list of things for which to be grateful.

I used to joke with dh that that was a big factor in why I married him- how far away his parents lived at the time. :lol::lol: