Menu

Online math games?

Are there any online math games - I'm thinking along the lines of my Singapore math CD's which have long since disappeared :tongue_smilie:.

I'm looking for something that will help with basic math facts - addition, multiplication, etc. Flashcards don't seem to be helping us here...

Thanks!

Timez Attack by Big Brainz. So far they have mult./division. They are working on addition/subtraction. It is free and downloads to your computer. You can pay for other levels, but I believe you learn and drill all 12 facts on this one level. My 7 1/2 really likes it, well when I let him play.

Allyson

I found a link to it at www.freelyeducate.com

Internet for Classrooms has links to free online activities & games for grades PreK-12 for almost every subject. It is the best site I have in my bookmarks because not only do they link you to every site mentioned above, but there are HUNDREDS more (maybe even thousands considering it covers all subjects/grades lol)!

They also show which links correlate with state standards, have links for Special Needs students, and there is a free SAT/ACT prep course you can sign up for.