Menu

Numberwang?

Numberwang?  

1. 1. Numberwang?

• None of the above.
    • Huh?

I nearly just spit my salad on my computer! We walk around the house saying random numbers (or while the kids are doing math :D) and then yelling "THAT'S Numberwang!" all time.

Love it and did not expect to see while I was eating lunch. My husband called while I was giggling and asked what was so funny....then he started cracking up.

Numberwang?

Oh goodness. I just showed these to my mathy, logical kid and he kept trying to figure out what the pattern was.

I was dying listening to him. "9 and 14, isn't that where you take the last two numbers and add them together??"

I don't think he ever got it.

Oh goodness. I just showed these to my mathy, logical kid and he kept trying to figure out what the pattern was.

I was dying listening to him. "9 and 14, isn't that where you take the last two numbers and add them together??"

:lol:

I think if I give him enough time, he would find a pattern.:D

When I told him it was just nonsense, he kept asking, "But why was that funny?"

You should look into getting the official Numberwang Home Edition (contains a bit of "naughty" language).

Edited by nmoira

I feel like my mind is a little more well-trained today. Thank you. *sniff*

You got Wangernum and inspired this poll. Don't be so modest. :tongue_smilie:

They'd give DH a mental health day for that.

I'd like a mental health day... Randomly exclaiming "Numberwang" (they would have said 'ejaculating' in the days of old) might do the trick; pants on head, pencils up nose, and saying "wibble" didn't work for me. Edited by nmoira
Oxford comma

I'd like a mental health day... Randomly exclaiming "Numberwang" (they would have said 'ejaculating' in the days of old) might do the trick; pants on head, pencils up nose, and saying "wibble" didn't work for me.

Yeah... But look how that one turned out.

I'd rather be taped in the box.

How many numberwang episodes are there?

I'd like a mental health day... Randomly exclaiming "Numberwang" (they would have said 'ejaculating' in the days of old) might do the trick; pants on head, pencils up nose, and saying "wibble" didn't work for me.

If DH exclaimed "ejaculating", they would have given him more than a mental health day; he'd probably be on some list somewhere that prevents him from living near a school.

If DH exclaimed "ejaculating", they would have given him more than a mental health day; he'd probably be on some list somewhere that prevents him from living near a school.

No... ejaculating "NumberWang." Not trying to get anyone under surveillance here.... :tongue_smilie:

Yeah... But look how that one turned out.

I'd rather be taped in the box.

You've got a point.

How many numberwang episodes are there?

Well, the first three series of That Mitchell and Webb Look are available on Netflix Instant Watch.

Here are the individual video NumberWangs I can find (it was also featured in their radio show) through series 3. I'm awaiting delivery of series 4 and don't want spoilers, so not going there. I will edit the list as I find the rest.

1x01

1x04

2x02 Board Game

Edited by nmoira