Menu

Baby Nephew Update

Baby was supposed to come home for Easter.

He ended up needing a blood transfusion.

Then supposed to come home yesterday.

They were literally getting him ready to leave, when sister in law discovered blood in his diaper. Again.

Don't know how long he'll be in for now.

*crying*

I just can't believe all the crap happening to this poor baby, my brother, his wife. They're barely hanging on.

Pray, send good thoughts, whatever you can for them, please. I know I'm begging for a lot of support these days, and I'm sorry to be so needy and down. Its all just frightening.

Thanks.

I just feel like such a...wimp? right now. Its like wherever I turn, I want to cry about something.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

God won't give you any cross you cannot bear with His help, but I know it can be tough to keep faith when times are tough. Praying that things turn around for you and your family soon.

Baby was supposed to come home for Easter.

He ended up needing a blood transfusion.

Then supposed to come home yesterday.

They were literally getting him ready to leave, when sister in law discovered blood in his diaper. Again.

Don't know how long he'll be in for now.

*crying*

I just can't believe all the crap happening to this poor baby, my brother, his wife. They're barely hanging on.

Pray, send good thoughts, whatever you can for them, please. I know I'm begging for a lot of support these days, and I'm sorry to be so needy and down. Its all just frightening.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Please know that I have been praying for all of you. It is so close to my heart with all my nephew and brother have endured since his birth. I so desperately wish I could help you. There is so much anguish for a precious little one. It really shook me to my foundations. Prior to that, I really thought I was strong. I now know how weak I am and how willing I am to beg for mercy.

I really wish there had been someone I could cry with and be real with. That has never really been part of my life, and I really want to be that for whomever I can. If you ever need a cyberhug or anything else, please pm me. I am well acquainted with your sorrow, and I will keep lifting up you and your nephew in prayer! I wish there was more I could do, but I promise to at least do that! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: