Menu

The S/O Thread did not go how I intended. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for any hurt.

Guest Dulcimeramy

I missed the controversy--but I love this thread!!!! :tongue_smilie:

brad_pitt_troy.jpgThis beats a kilt any day.

That was the only nice thing in that movie. :D I watched every last tedious minute of Troy, and the intelligent parts of my brain remained annoyed with me for quite some time afterward. Even now, they are offended that I'm ratting them out. :glare:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, will this thread go to 1,000 also? Maybe if Spycar starts photoshoping.

Just came back from having a mint, chocolate chip, frozen custard concrete at Goodberrys.

I've always wondered why they're called concretes.

What is it with Peace Lillies, anyway? If they don't get a gallon of water every two days, they flop all over the place.

I hate it when my peace lilies flop all over. There is nothing worse than a floppy lily.

you threw a wobbly?? How far did you throw it? Was it heavy??

Will this one work??

tumblr_l4jyyoNtpq1qa1zi5o1_400.jpg

If you throw a wobbly, does it wobble back up?

And, he's too girly looking for my taste. Who is that, anyway?

And, lastly, have I ever mentioned that there's a man at my church who resembles a younger Sean Connery?

And, he's too girly looking for my taste. Who is that, anyway?

James Mcavoy. Dulcimeramy requested a pic of him in a kilt so I obliged her. :D

And, lastly, have I ever mentioned that there's a man at my church who resembles a younger Sean Connery?

Oh my! Does he talk like him too? Must be hard to concentrate on the sermon. ;)

James Mcavoy. Dulcimeramy requested a pic of him in a kilt so I obliged her. :D

Oh my! Does he talk like him too? Must be hard to concentrate on the sermon. ;)

Nah, he talks like a regular old midwesterner. And, since I know him (and his wife and kids) it's not as distracting as it was before I really got to know him.

That was the only nice thing in that movie. :D I watched every last tedious minute of Troy, and the intelligent parts of my brain remained annoyed with me for quite some time afterward. Even now, they are offended that I'm ratting them out. :glare:

Talk about confessions...I agree with every word about Troy, and I STILL watch it every time it comes on! I can't even explain it! It's like an addiction. The first time I watched it I went on and on to hubby about how Brad was too girly to be Achilles. Now he mocks me because I KEEP WATCHING IT.

I don't know how to insert a pic, but if I did, I would go for Aragorn from LOTR. Not exactly gladiator, but sort of!

And BTW, the whole reason I come here - 'GLADIATORS ARE YUMMY' is not a phrase you get to hear in everyday conversation!:001_smile:

I wouldn't be a James McAvoy fan based on that photo alone. But I first saw him in Becoming Jane and I haven't had a girly crush like this in years. DH is appalled at me!

:svengo:

I chose that one because his eyes just looked so blue in that pic. And he was wearing a kilt. But yeah, it's hard to find good pics of him in a kilt. :D

Nah, he talks like a regular old midwesterner. And, since I know him (and his wife and kids) it's not as distracting as it was before I really got to know him.

LOL I can just imagine. :)

I don't know how to insert a pic, but if I did, I would go for Aragorn from LOTR. Not exactly gladiator, but sort of!

Will this do??

lotr_aragorn.jpg

Oh my...the eyes. :svengo:

It's been a stressful, emotional day for me today. Thank you all for being the goofy bunch you are. You are all far more effective and less expensive than therapy. Off to bed before I end up buying dh a gladiator outfit to swap out with his kilt.;)

ROFL Ya'll are literally making me laugh out loud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just googled 4 billion images of Sean, and he's really, really old. Way older than my Dad.

Sean still looks great. But.

I got to thinking...as I was looking at those images of him with Ursula...it's hard for me to believe he's been able to stay faithful to his lovey and equally ancient wife.

Because I am thinking... I am James Bond. All the hetero women think I am hot. Michelle is home painting...she won't notice...

PS Sean in a diaper:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mrburdicksblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/sean-connery.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mrburdicksblog.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/a-few-little-known-facts-about-sean-connery/&usg=__z_26yXO2nTE95lvwZ1rDF5PvN8g=&h=504&w=413&sz=37&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=VpQWXwibyQmAWM:&tbnh=151&tbnw=134&ei=09SnTeu2HNO2twew5IXeBw&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsean%2Bconnery%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1676%26bih%3D807%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=202&oei=09SnTeu2HNO2twew5IXeBw&page=1&ndsp=41&ved=1t:429,r:27,s:0&tx=65&ty=115

Edited by LibraryLover

I didn't take offense to either thread. On the bright side, it's much more difficult for ME to start offensive threads because for some reason, my computer won't let me start a new thread. I get an error message :confused:. I can reply all I want though - offensively or not ;).

Well, I am completely offended by your post.

:glare:

:p Happy now? :lol: