Menu

WHEW, I always worry that it's just me who can't see the boards!

Yah, I thought maybe I got banned from everything to do with WTM, PHP and SWB but I was able to get on her FB so...

She said on FB that it was just tech difficulties ... possibly brought on by the kilts. :lol:

I was actually having withdraw symptoms...I just finished math with dd12 and desperately needed to get my WTM fix! (okay, I'll be honest; I wanted to see if there were any new kilt pics)

Dh says it was Bill's photoshop of Ken Ham's head onto Liam Neeson's kilted body. "Contray to popular belief, computers have feelings too and it's possible to temporarily blind them!" Says dh.

Faith

:lol: Ahhhh, so it's Bill's fault! Now we know!

Is the board running very slowly for you guys?

Dh says it was Bill's photoshop of Ken Ham's head onto Liam Neeson's kilted body. "Contray to popular belief, computers have feelings too and it's possible to temporarily blind them!" Says dh.

Faith

Your husband sounds awesome. I bet your house is a riot!

I figured it was the kilts. All those pictures use up a lot of space but sooooo worth it. Sean Connery is still my favorite.

I AGREE wholeheartedly with you. Sean Connery is my FAVORITE as well :drool5: . I haven't posted a lot in the past - BUT I just couldn't resist the kilt topic. It's more addicting than chocolate chip cookies! :D Best of all - I can enjoy it over and over without any guilt "feeling." :lol: