Menu

Homeschooling as a Home Decorating Choice

I just wanted to show off what I got to make the whole house a learning place!

5583472257_285cf1fc97.jpg

5584063116_d486d54cd9.jpg

5584063460_890636cce8.jpg

The kids keep going up and down the stairs singing the ABC song, and now even my 2yo knows the names of the planets :D

They're a great size (the sun is bigger than my hand) and they are restickable and don't take off the paint. And there are a TON of different ones. The minute I find out I'm pregnant with a girl (not pregnant right now) I am buying SOOO many off the pretty girly ones :D

http://www.amazon.com/RoomMates-RMK1029SCS-Alphabet-Stick-Decals/dp/B000FT2STW/ref=pd_ys_iyr_img

Edited by theYoungerMrsWarde
After thought

I just wanted to show off what I got to make the whole house a learning place!

The kids keep going up and down the stairs singing the ABC song, and now even my 2yo knows the names of the planets :D

They're a great size (the sun is bigger than my hand) and they are restickable and don't take off the paint. And there are a TON of different ones. The minute I find out I'm pregnant with a girl (not pregnant right now) I am buying SOOO many off the pretty girly ones :D

http://www.amazon.com/RoomMates-RMK1029SCS-Alphabet-Stick-Decals/dp/B000FT2STW/ref=pd_ys_iyr_img

Cute! I put some stickers in my cart. :)

The stickers are terrific! I love the pic of your little guy making his way up the stairs next to the alphabet. Priceless.

I just wanted to tell you how much your thread title made me smile. I instantly thought, "So thaaaat's what all those piles of books and papers and projects means. Think my mil will go for it?"

We have wanted to put a progression of the sun & planets roughly to scale on one of our ceilings. (When I say "we", I mean the kids and me, lol) The problem (?) is, the best location is the formal living room ceiling.

If we do it I just can't wait to see the look on my dmil's face the next time she visits. She has already said, "Too many bookshelves", which made me raise my eyebrows and think, "Has she not been paying attention for the last 20 years? Um, hello."

Ditto. We have this one from IKEA. It's huge and printed on canvas, and it hangs in our family room.

premiar-picture-world-map__69529_PE184582_S4.jpg

Thank you for posting this link. Our doctor has this same canvas hanging in his waiting room. My dh has commented several times he would like to know the store it was purchased.