Menu

If you are in the second bunch of stimulus check deposits. .

Haven't gotten mine, and according to the irs site, it isn't scheduled to go in yet. Anyone else seeing this? We are supposed to get ours on Friday, but when I enter our info. it says "We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus payment is not available."

Someone reassure me please. I also have an order I desperately want to place!!

:001_huh:

Haven't gotten mine, and according to the irs site, it isn't scheduled to go in yet. Anyone else seeing this? We are supposed to get ours on Friday, but when I enter our info. it says "We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus payment is not available."

There was another thread about this and that was the response that most people were getting. No worries. :001_smile: ( I hope! :001_huh: )

I'm getting that too! However, my dh ss ends in 96...so we're the last batch.

I'm praying it magically shows up this week though.

I have read elsewhere that if you use Turbo tax and paid for it by having it taken out of your refund, that you wont be getting direct deposit ( even if your refund was DD), you will be getting a paper check. Which really stinks as I was supposed to get ours May 9th, but now we will be getting a paper check mailed on June 20th.

I have read elsewhere that if you use Turbo tax and paid for it by having it taken out of your refund, that you wont be getting direct deposit ( even if your refund was DD), you will be getting a paper check. Which really stinks as I was supposed to get ours May 9th, but now we will be getting a paper check mailed on June 20th.

WHAT?? NO NO! Where did you hear this? Can anyone dispute it??

WHAT?? NO NO! Where did you hear this? Can anyone dispute it??

OK, wait, I just reread...if I paid for the Turbo Tax service out of my refund?? No, I paid with CC.

You just really scared me.

Has anyone who used TT and used Direct Deposit gotten theirs yet?