Menu

S/O weight loss..thought this might interesting...

unretouched photos

I was surprised about how skinny the Victoria Secret model. I knew that such models were skinny but I didn't realize what that actually looked like.

Her face looks so thin and gaunt. I think they have to be a minimum of a size 4 to walk the runway as a typical model (not plus-sized), but I've read that now the girls that are coming in are competing with each other to be the thinnest so that size 2 has become the new 4 and size zero the new 2. :eek: :svengo: For their heights, I don't know how that is even possible. I know some people are naturally thin, but I am 5'10 myself and I don't think my skeletal frame could ever even be a size 0 or 2 or even a 4. My hip bones are too wide. I think it's scary how thin some of those girls are. :eek:

Yeah... size 12 is "plus size" and size 2 is normal.

Of course, as I sit here next to my twig of a dd... she looks like the Victoria's Secret Model... and my older dd looks like the "plus size." But, if you could see my 9yo dd's muscular legs, arms & back there would be no confusion as to her fitness level ;D

I know the middle one is the plus size one. I am not a size 12---I am smaller than that, BUT her tummy looks smaller than mine! :glare:

She's never been a mommy. :)

Cindy Crawford. While she was very obviously a pretty women, she also looked like a scarecrow - tall and super thin. Now, I know models are suppose to be tall and thin, in reality she just didn't look that attractive - a bit Ichabod Cranish.

:lol::lol::lol:

I know some people are naturally thin, but I am 5'10 myself and I don't think my skeletal frame could ever even be a size 0 or 2 or even a 4. My hip bones are too wide. I think it's scary how thin some of those girls are. :eek:

It could be a girl's body, not yet developed her womanly curves. My dd18 is nearly 5'7" and wears size 00 (yep, a double zero). I think she's too skinny, especially because her booKs look large for her small frame. But she doesn't look sick to me.

It could be a girl's body, not yet developed her womanly curves. My dd18 is nearly 5'7" and wears size 00 (yep, a double zero). I think she's too skinny, especially because her booKs look large for her small frame. But she doesn't look sick to me.

Absolutely it's all relative. Girls and women come in many different sizes and I'm sure there are some women who are naturally slim hipped, but my Cuban hiney could no way no how ever fit a size 4. ;) :D I wouldn't want it to. For me, anything below a size 7 and I look sick.

Edited by Ibbygirl

• 2 weeks later...