Menu

Dh is interviewing now...

Well, he says the Interviewer liked him so much he spent the last 15 min giving him tips for his in-person interview. (This one was over the phone.)

The 2nd interview should be scheduled w/in the week. I'm hoping to spend this coming Saturday packing. :D

NICE! I can't wait to hear what happens!

When will he know for sure if he got the job?

Is this the "move to New Jersey" (;))one?

Honestly? He'd have to start 1/31, so he's supposed to get a call this week about the 2nd interview, which will be in the other state. I can't imagine they'd wait past next week to interview if they want him to start so soon.

It also seems like the culture of the co will be a good fit for dh, which imo is almost more important than what you're doing, if that makes sense. Anyway, they also have an office here, & if for some reason they can't get dh into the HQ office, they're going to send his info over to the branch here in TX, but then it will be spring or so before he hears anything. I think sooner is better, & I think a new state might be the kind of fresh start that would be...well, good.

And on a completely unrelated note, I got another email from another publisher yesterday wanting a manuscript that I really thought wouldn't go anywhere. This is turning into a really busy month, lol.