Menu

Teachers Lounge! 12-7-2010

Almost lunch time!

What's for lunch? Me: I'm going to try something new - Gluten free mac and cheese.

What is special about your day today? Me: dd is home sick today. Not that being sick is special but that she's home with me. Just the two of us.

What have you been looking for but can't find? Me: business receipts and I really need to call these clients!

Talk to me! :bigear:

What's for lunch?

Leftover pizza from this weekend.

What is special about your day today?

It is cold! I have the desire to do nothing but stay inside. Luckily, we're able to do that today!

What have you been looking for but can't find?

The password to log onto the TIP website. Oops.

Lunch? Taco Bell! I had a dr appt and stopped at the mall on the way home to pick up a few things. I had skipped breakfast for a fasting blood test and I was ready to fall over.

Special? Treating myself to lunch and a new pair of jeans and being out alone was *very* special!

Looking for? The perfect scarf! Then I will tell all my kids where I found it and, hopefully, I will get it for Christmas. I am having a very hard time thinking of Christmas gifts!

What's for lunch? Spaghetti and garlic toast

What is special about your day today? I've been listening to a radio station that plays all Christmas music all the time during December!

What have you been looking for but can't find? A Pillow Pet Frog that isn't going to cost 40 dollars. UGH. :glare:

What's for lunch? Leftover penne pasta with butter and parmesan.

What's special about today? Today is the last day of graduate music theory III for my husband and we're both celebrating!

What have you been looking for but can't find? A radio/cassette/cd/mp3 player for my kids' room as their gift from Santa that costs less than $50.

And in other news: it is now 1 PM and we're completely finished with schoolwork for the day. Yippee!!!

Leftover meatloaf for me. Grill cheese sandwiches and jello, strawberries and whip cream for the student body. The assorted school mascots get the leftovers. :D

What is special about today? We finished school early and we're all on track.

I don't think anything is missing at the moment. :)

Edited by 2cents

What's for lunch? Penne pasta with butter, salt, pepper and fresh grated parmesan.

What is special about your day today?I'm still in my pj's. So are my girls.:001_smile: We are finished with school though!

What have you been looking for but can't find? Diet Coke. We were out this a.m. So I drove to the gas station in my pajamas and got one out of the vending machine. DS got a ride to school out of the deal, so he was happy about it.

We had grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, kettle cooked chips and an apple.

Special? Today was food co-op pick up day. I am now stocked with frozen organic broccoli, asparagus, aforementioned kettle chips (with sea salt), honeydew melons and toothpaste.

I can't think of anything I can't find.

Lunch? Poor Man's Meal - kids love it: onions and potatoes, with sliced hot dogs and a bit of tomato sauce. (Did you know Oscar Mayer now sells a no added nitrate or nitrites hotdog?)

What's special about today? We went for our Christmas tree just before lunch. Ds and dh put it in the stand, and now we can gaze at it's beauty. I might put the lights on it later tonight, but usually that is dh's job.

What have you been looking for but can't find? Fabric I like for curtains in my dds' bedroom.

Liza, in my experience, trying to describe what you want to someone and them actually getting that SAME item is almost an exercise in futility! I say that when you find that scarf you want, buy it!, bring it home, and let THEM wrap it! :^)
\

:lol: I can describe it to my older girls and tell them exactly where it is in the store and they will probably get it right. I may even show it to them online

That is, if this is the one I really want! It is a little thinner than I wanted....but it is so inexpensive!