Menu

I've had this dream two nights in a row

that I am pregnant!! It's impossible because my husband had a vasectomy when I was pregnant with Cora. But in the first dream, the doctor told us that the vasectomy didn't work. And then last night, the dream was that I was sitting in the OB GYN's office, and they told me I was 16 weeks pregnant, and the "gas" I was feeling was the baby moving. :willy_nilly::blink::eek: :lol: :svengo:

Time to pee on a stick and ease your mind? :p

Really? I haven't had a period in a while, but that's not unusual for me. I don't feel pregnant. Jeez. Not I'm going to have to stop and get one when I go out today. :glare: :001_smile:

BTW, Patrick did go back for one post-vasectomy check and was all clear. Do those things ever grow back????

Okay.........I'm afraid to google............

Oh, no, don't google. Whatever you do don't google. One little google about vas reversals leads to wondering about the dream then you move on to the Mayo clinic website for one reason or another, then you land on the page that convinces you that you have some kind of dreaded disease.

Just go POAS, call your doctor, go shopping, see a movie, JUST DON"T GOOGLE!

Oh, no, don't google. Whatever you do don't google. One little google about vas reversals leads to wondering about the dream then you move on to the Mayo clinic website for one reason or another, then you land on the page that convinces you that you have some kind of dreaded disease.

Yeah, well, I googled anyway. I don't think I have a dreaded disease, but I see that it is entirely possible that I could be pregnant. Or at least, like, 0.04% possible. :lol: I might POAS anyway. Just so I can lay that to rest.

My friend told me she heard that if you dream of being pregnant, it just means that you are expectant with hopes and ideas.

My friend told me she heard that if you dream of being pregnant, it just means that you are expectant with hopes and ideas.

I like that.

Not that long ago, I dreamed that I was pregnant.

I'm not!

I wouldn't waste money on a pregnancy test kit unless you end up being late for your period by more than a week or something!

Yeah, well, I googled anyway. I don't think I have a dreaded disease, but I see that it is entirely possible that I could be pregnant. Or at least, like, 0.04% possible. :lol: I might POAS anyway. Just so I can lay that to rest.

Not for me--dreams are my super-early indication. The 2 that weren't planned were both dreamed w/ *ahem* accurate timing. ;)

Last month I dreamed three nights in a row that I was pregnant with number 7.

I always wanted a number 7, but then I had number 6 and it was such a hard pregnancy and hard recovery at 40 years old, that we decided to end our babymaking days.

My husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago and I am now almost 45 years old and only ovulate once every 3 or 4 months.

So what were all those pregnancy dreams about ?

Well, I finally told my oldest daughter that I realized it wasn't "me" who was pregnant but her.

She is 22 years old, married for 8 months and she and her husband really wanted to have a baby next summer, but they had been trying to concieve for 3 months and had no luck.

I told her go buy a test and take it, that "I" just knew she was pregnant.;)

She didn't want to take a test, she was so sure she wasn't pregnant because they hadn't had much time "together" that month and her period wasn't even due for 3 more days and she didn't want the heartbreak of seeing another negative test. But she gave in and bought one and took it to "humor" me. :001_smile:

Turns out she called me back screaming "OMG I'm pregnant !! I'm pregnant !! "

I'm going to be a first time grandmom in late June early July of next year !! :001_smile:

Take a test, if it isn't you, I'll bet it is someone very close to you, maybe a sister, cousin, best buddy, niece.......................

I like that.

Not that long ago, I dreamed that I was pregnant.

I'm not!

I wouldn't waste money on a pregnancy test kit unless you end up being late for your period by more than a week or something!

I looked on my calendar and I haven't had a period since May. But like I said, I hardly ever ovulate. Although, I have had a period at least every other month since Cora weaned. I'm getting a test. You can get one for a couple of dollars at the dollar store.

Not for me--dreams are my super-early indication. The 2 that weren't planned were both dreamed w/ *ahem* accurate timing. ;)

I dreamed I was pregnant with my first one, and I was. But my husband hadn't had a vasectomy then, lol!!

Last month I dreamed three nights in a row that I was pregnant with number 7.

I always wanted a number 7, but then I had number 6 and it was such a hard pregnancy and hard recovery at 40 years old, that we decided to end our babymaking days.

My husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago and I am now almost 45 years old and only ovulate once every 3 or 4 months.

So what were all those pregnancy dreams about ?

Well, I finally told my oldest daughter that I realized it wasn't "me" who was pregnant but her.

She is 22 years old, married for 8 months and she and her husband really wanted to have a baby next summer, but they had been trying to concieve for 3 months and had no luck.

I told her go buy a test and take it, that "I" just knew she was pregnant.;)

She didn't want to take a test, she was so sure she wasn't pregnant because they hadn't had much time "together" that month and her period wasn't even due for 3 more days and she didn't want the heartbreak of seeing another negative test. But she gave in and bought one and took it to "humor" me. :001_smile:

Turns out she called me back screaming "OMG I'm pregnant !! I'm pregnant !! "

I'm going to be a first time grandmom in late June early July of next year !! :001_smile:

Take a test, if it isn't you, I'll bet it is someone very close to you, maybe a sister, cousin, best buddy, niece.......................

Hmmm....maybe so. But all most closest friends and loved ones are not having anymore (as in have had something permanent done). Maybe it's a friend at work or something. It really can't be me.

Oh, btw, CONGRATS!!!!

Hmmm....maybe so. But all most closest friends and loved ones are not having anymore (as in have had something permanent done). Maybe it's a friend at work or something. It really can't be me.

Perhaps their permanent BC has failed.:tongue_smilie: I was reading a similar discussion on another forum and it was said that post-vas or tubal babies usually happen right away because they were not in the clear or about 10 years later because that's how long the body can take to fix things. Quite a few knew couples that had post-vas babies in that time frame. I met a lady in the church nursery one day with her "cancer" baby, she was convinced she had cancer she thought the baby was a tumor :001_huh: turns out she was pregnant, if I remember correctly her dhs vas was 7 years old.

So true about googling! :tongue_smilie:

The test was negative, and to be honest, I'm glad. With all that's been going on, and all the meds I am having to take now, it would be very bad for me to be pregnant. I am thankful for the three precious ones I have, and our quiver is full. :D

I've had friends who've told me that a dream was their first indication that they were pregnant, but it's never been true for me. Since I've been married I've had many dreams where I'm pregnant or giving birth to a new child and never once have I been pregnant during any of those times. Maybe my body is a little off. :001_huh::lol: