Menu

Stopping by to change my signature. My BABY is six years old.

Six years ago and change some of you supported me through the last weeks of a challenging pregnancy. (Even more challenging than the others, and that's saying a lot!) You encouraged me when I was home alone. You offered prayers and advice when I learned that Kai was losing blood into my system, and as I went for daily blood draws. You cheered me when I hit a wall and just wanted to be done. And then, suddenly, I was done! And you celebrated with me when Kai Soren was delivered ~ a month early and still 8 pounds.:D

Six years ago?! How teary I get when I consider the fact that my baby is growing up so quickly. But what a blessing he is ~ and what a blessing it was to share that time with the people here at the hive mind. Thanks and have a great day, all!

P.S. I'm officially on page 2 now, proving that my time here has indeed diminished!

Edited by Colleen

Hi Colleen.....I mark my time on these boards by the fact that I joined when you were in the middle of your pregnancy with Kai. The boards were all new to me back then and I remember you well- I remember that it was a difficult pregnancy and I remember you got lots of support here.

They do grow up, don't they? It all passes so quickly and then you realise even parenting is just a phase. Enjoy!