Menu

Teachers' Lounge! 9-17-2010

Answering my own questions:

Again, I'm having tuna salad and today I added diced cucumber to it. Yummy! I'm being a good girl and drinking water with my lunch. But if I'm still craving soda in 30 minutes, I'm breaking out the Mountain Dew! ;)

R.A.K. (random act of kindness): A friend was going to get some groceries on a day I visited with her. I know money is tighter for her than for us, so I literally threw $20 at her, nicely. :D And it was a gift, not a loan.

9.5 :lol:

Let's see:

I got busy and skipped lunch.....that's what housework does to me.

I canned beef stew for an elderly widow at our church who has a hard time cooking according to her renal failure diet. I've managed to master the diet so I thought I'd make her some dump and warm food.

7.5 wide because of a bunion on one foot.

Faith

Ok, seems like a good place to share this...

My son asked for, received, and ate 1/2 of a chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese and LETTUCE on it for breakfast.

For lunch, I made him a sandwich with two slices of whole wheat bread, mustard, and lettuce. 'Cause that's what he wanted on it.

I think he's going through a lettuce phase.

Strage child.

9.5 wide. I hate shoe shopping!

Went out and had a picnic lunch by the river. It was nice. We walked a lot though and I'm beat this evening. Wish I didn't have laundry that has to be done and tests to grade.

Still... It was a good day.

lunch - salad with greens, dried cranberries, slivered almonds, feta cheese and balsamic vinegar. Kids made their own sandwiches.

RAK - Not so random because I asked for it, but a number of friends are praying for me right now. Their concern and kindness touches me.

Shoe size - 8 wide. (My mom said that my feet are wide because I ruined them by wearing sneakers.)

Hello, all!

What's for lunch today?

What Random Act of Kindness did you do or receive this week?

What shoe size are you? :D

Lunch: homemade chicken salad: chicken, mayo, grated carrots, diced grapes, pecans

Kindness received: in-laws giving us the money to buy a new car

Shoe Size: 9

I had a thin crust margherita pizza for lunch.

Random Act of Kindness - went and sat with BIL after church last Sunday because he was alone and didn't want to be (he and my sister lost their 36 yos very suddenly 3 weeks ago). I also planned an impromptu family reunion with some relatives in from FL on the spur of the moment and surprised my mom. AND I flew dd in from HI to spend a couple weeks. Gosh, I'm on a kindness roll!! :tongue_smilie:

Shoe size is 6.5