Menu

Tomorrow we find out the baby tie breaker status

Tomorrow morning I go in for my Advanced Maternal Age [giggle] level 2 ultrasound.

The children are giddy and arguing over whether the wee one will be a girl or boy! Either way the coin lands, some child is going to break down in tears. ;)

I have absolutely NO feelings about the gender, I'm still in a little bit of denial- but tomorrow I hope to be fully convinced I'm preggo. :tongue_smilie:

Tomorrow morning I go in for my Advanced Maternal Age [giggle] level 2 ultrasound.

The children are giddy and arguing over whether the wee one will be a girl or boy! Either way the coin lands, some child is going to break down in tears. ;)

I have absolutely NO feelings about the gender, I'm still in a little bit of denial- but tomorrow I hope to be fully convinced I'm preggo. :tongue_smilie:

Why not twins so everyone is happy?

What's with the advanced maternal age thing? Goofy!

We had our tie-breaker last year-- a boy. Now another boy is due to arrive in a few weeks, so it looks like we're repeating our cycle:

boy, boy, boy, girl, girl, girl, boy, boy...

Very organized, don't you think???

I just had a 12 week us to see if there was anything blinking in there. There was. It was a 12 week blink, blink. I have to wait 8 weeks to see if ds will move to the woods as he said he would do if we had another girl. :lol: Poor kid.

I also got the advanced maternal age testing material. I promptly declined and threw them in the trash. Let us know the results dear.

Oh, yes - when we told dcs that #5 was a girl - LOTS of tears all around.

Now - they love her to bits!

Yes those tears or so much fun. My mother knew what I was having with my youngest by the wailing of his sister in the backseat on the way home from the ultrasound. She adores him now! But eight years ago she was most unhappy. Hopefully the quieter side will lose and you will have peace.

How exciting for you...hopefully baby will cooperate and "show" him/her little self completely! ;)

I was so happy with my last pregnancy that I had reached "Advanced Maternal Age" status, so insurance would pay for the midway ultrasound!

We had our tie-breaker last year-- a boy. Now another boy is due to arrive in a few weeks, so it looks like we're repeating our cycle:

You know what this means, don't you?

In order to complete the cycle, you'll need to do this:

boy, boy, boy, girl, girl, girl, boy, boy...boy, girl, girl, girl :eek:

Isn't that exactly what you want to hear in your last trimester??!! :001_rolleyes: :D

I just have to say that I am flabergasted that you are already this far along! It seems like just yesterday you announced you were expecting! Why does time fly for everyone else, but it's draaaaaaaging for me? Doesn't it seem like I've been pregnant for FOREVER? Rhetorical question, because the answer is YES!

Anyway, have a great time tomorrow I hope s/he cooperates for you. We had one break down in tears too. Course she broke down in tears when we told her we were pregnant too. But she's good to go now. Glad you're aware it will happen to one of them and can try to head it off as much as possible before hand. Let us know! :)

I applaud your organizational skills, Kendra! :lol:

I'm betting on a boy. We are placing bets, aren't we? :D

I started organized...but now we messed it all up!!

Some how we skipped two boys!:blink:

We have: girl, girl, boy, boy, girl, girl, girl, and new girl in Aug.

My kids were heart broken when we found out the new little one as a girl!!

But they felt that way after the last baby girl and today she is their little angel!!!:Angel_anim: