Menu

Facebook games?

Does anyone else like playing games on Facebook here and there? I know many of us don't have much time for it, especially with many (most?) of us starting lessons for the fall. But sometimes it's a nice break. And I know at least I like to limit my facebook friends to others whom I already know or who also homeschool, but those games want more neighbors (annoyingly!) LOL!, so I thought I'd ask if any of you would also like some facebook friends to game with or to simply be a facebook friend without playing games.

Post here if you would like other facebook friends and whether you play the games or not (and which ones?), so we can find each other.

Thanks!

I'll start. I play FrontierVille, Cafe World and Treasure Island, but have played other games in the past and could allow them access long enough to give you a new neighbor. :) I'll also take Facebook friends who don't want to game.

I used to have a farm on FarmTown and it was fun for awhile, but I gave it over to my daughter because I realized what a time waster it was for me. But I do still play Lexulous (Scrabble) just to exercise my brain a bit and I also play 1-2 games of Family Feud when I just need to take a mental break from teaching or other responsibilities I have. All in all, I would give up the games in a heart beat if I had to. They're just a fun break now and then.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Oh, me me! I mostly play Farmville, Cafe World, and Frontierville, but there are others that I play on occasion too. I could *really* use some more neighbors (especially Farmville at the moment, I need one more person to be able to buy another stall for my market).

Btw, so glad you posted this, as I was thinking of posting a similar thread, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Edited by Ellyndria

I used to play, but finally kicked the addiction to Farmville, Cafe World, and quite a few others. I finally realized that it was sucking up huge amounts of time, and it felt like a job! Having to serve up meals and get the crops was time consuming! Meanwhile, I didn't have a real garden planted and didn't know what I was making for our real dinner, LOL!

I still may let dd6 do something with my Petville; she loves that one! The only thing I do now is occasionally play the scrabble types of games, and Family Feud. They don't require the amount of time and upkeep.