Menu

On the road again which is GREAT news in our case...

Well, the H family is not going to be homeless afterall! Hubby has a job which starts Monday! It's ALL the way on the other end of Virginia, but 6 hours closer to home :)

We'll not worry that it's temporary (probably 4-8mo).

On top of that, we have a job interview for a "couple job" at 11am ET tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes. It's for a San Antonio job. If we get that one, we'll have tough choices to make.

Edited by 2J5M9K

Renee,

Hubby applied with EVERY contracting company that employs pipefitters. Additionally, he's been looking online, in person, etc for QA and safety and assembly jobs. We also have been looking at couple jobs such as manager couple positions for storage companies, mobile home parks, apartment complexes, etc.

We've looked just about everywhere though we've been aiming for Oklahoma, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Carolinas, Virginia, etc.

Really, we just want to survive.

Well, the H family is not going to be homeless afterall! Hubby has a job which starts Monday! It's ALL the way on the other end of Virginia, but 6 hours closer to home :)

We'll not worry that it's temporary (probably 4-8mo).

On top of that, we have a job interview for a "couple job" at 11am ET tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes. It's for a San Antonio job. If we get that one, we'll have tough choices to make.

Anywhere near Bristol? We are the part of Virginia that Virginia always forgets, since we are so far from all the rest of the state. :glare: If so, let me know! Anyhow, I am glad you have something.

Renee,

Hubby applied with EVERY contracting company that employs pipefitters. Additionally, he's been looking online, in person, etc for QA and safety and assembly jobs. We also have been looking at couple jobs such as manager couple positions for storage companies, mobile home parks, apartment complexes, etc.

We've looked just about everywhere though we've been aiming for Oklahoma, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Carolinas, Virginia, etc.

Really, we just want to survive.

I wish you the best, Pamela. I'm sorry things have been so tough!