Menu

Does anyone watch Warehouse 13?

It is a fairly new show on the Scifi Channel. The first season ran 12 episodes and it began second season the first of July. You can get first season on DVD and catch the first few episodes of this season ON DEMAND. It is a great show about basically the kind of warehouse that the ark of the covenant was stored in, in Raiders of the Lost Ark. If you like Fringe then you will probably like this. All the weird science with some interesting history thrown in. Great for history and science geeks. The characters are quite as loveable (who could compare to Walter?) but they grow on ya. I am really enjoying it and would recommend it to anyone interested in that sort of thing.

We watch both Warehouse 13 and Eureka. We love Fringe. I also recently started watching Unnatural History on Cartoon Network - similar but with teenagers that go to a school attached to a museum. So far the show is interesting but the commercials are really, really annoying so I dvr it.

We love Warehouse 13 around here! If you like that you should also give Eureka a try, it's also very good and they're having a crossover episode soon. We were really tickled a week or so ago to see Kaylee and Simon from Firefly on an episode about a purple, spandex clad superhero and Eureka had Baltar from Battlestar Galactica. I told my dh that my Scifi Nerd Senses were in overload!

We love Warehouse 13 around here! If you like that you should also give Eureka a try, it's also very good and they're having a crossover episode soon. We were really tickled a week or so ago to see Kaylee and Simon from Firefly on an episode about a purple, spandex clad superhero and Eureka had Baltar from Battlestar Galactica. I told my dh that my Scifi Nerd Senses were in overload!

Oh, definitely gotta check this out! Thanks for the heads up. Can you tell me what season it is in?

This is only the 2nd season of Warehouse 13. We love the show, but the opening is lame. There is so much they could do for an opening and what they chose was boring.

Our shows that are currently airing:

Leverage (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Lie to Me (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Burn Notice (me, 14yo, 12yo) - but my kids just started watching it with me, so they're just on 2nd season

Warehouse 13 (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Covert Affairs (just me so far, but kids may join in)

Rissouli and Isles (this one is just me)

Eureka (me, 14yo, 12yo)

White Collar (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Royal Pains (me, 14yo)

Wipe Out (14yo, 12yo)

Eureka is probably the most favorite for the girls with Burn Notice #2. I have them in the opposite order.

The other shows we like to watch (that I can remember since they're out of season right now):

Flash Forward (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Fringe (just me)

House (just me)

Castle (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Bones (me, 14yo, 12yo)

This is only the 2nd season of Warehouse 13. We love the show, but the opening is lame. There is so much they could do for an opening and what they chose was boring.

Our shows that are currently airing:

Leverage (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Lie to Me (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Burn Notice (me, 14yo, 12yo) - but my kids just started watching it with me, so they're just on 2nd season

Warehouse 13 (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Covert Affairs (just me so far, but kids may join in)

Rissouli and Isles (this one is just me)

Eureka (me, 14yo, 12yo)

White Collar (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Royal Pains (me, 14yo)

Wipe Out (14yo, 12yo)

Eureka is probably the most favorite for the girls with Burn Notice #2. I have them in the opposite order.

The other shows we like to watch (that I can remember since they're out of season right now):

Flash Forward (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Fringe (just me)

House (just me)

Castle (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Bones (me, 14yo, 12yo)

Oh, thanks for this list. We already watch a few of them:

Warehouse 13 of course.

Lie to Me

Flash Forward

Fringe

House

Bones

I have added Eureka to my Netflix que and another new Sci-Fi show based on a SK novella called Haven. Currently in first season with only a few episodes so far. I have also had Torchwood and Heros on my back burner for awhile and we are currently watching Smallville on DVD as we didn't keep up with it. We have only seen through season 4. I have seasons 1-8 right now and need to buy 9 and 10 when it comes out. Believe it or not, I don't watch much tv. I usually watch everything on DVD. Hubby and I watch a couple episodes after the kids go to bed at night. The only things I have consistantly watched live were LOST, Fringe and Flash Forward. I hate the way LOST ended (felt like it was a complete waste of 6 years) which really has me ambivilant about Flash Forward. I may wait that one out. On the other hand, I love Fringe. It is my favorite show of all time I think. Walter is definitely my favorite character.

More recommendations along these lines welcome.

ETA: Thought I should mention we have already watched all Whedon shows. I think I am going to give Dollhouse another run through because the last half of season two was a bit over my head. It got deep fast and I had a hard time following much less thinking of the implications.

Edited by KidsHappen

Guest gdad80

I have watched and loved warehouse 13 since the beginning. It takes me back to the day when i use to watch doctor who with my father.

My 14yo watched Dollhouse with me. We were unhappy that Joss had to end it so quickly. It was a really neat show. I'm the only one who watched Firefly. I went to see Serenity in the theater with a friend (dh wasn't interested).

My dh was watching Buffy dvds with my 17yo, my 14yo, and me, but our schedules got messy and we stopped about halfway through the 5th season. I am watching Angel on my own right now and plan to add Buffy back in when I get to the matching season (Angel started during the 4th season of Buffy).