Menu

Congratulations, Kansas fans!

I couldn't decide who to cheer for! We weren't really Memphis fans (went to U of MS) but it was a reminder of home. But on the KS side, I just registered ds and dh for the Parent/Child basketball camp at KS this summer and how cool to go to camp with the National Champs! DS is very excited, I can't wait to tell him in the morning that they won (I sent him to bed hours ago!)

:party:

Oh my goodness! It was all I could do to watch the game. It was a nail biter. And Chalmers 3 pointer - wow! I honestly thought the game was over since we can NOT hit 3 pointers, but then it went in and tied the game - overtime. Oh my!!! What a game!

:party:

Man, I wish I could've watched the game (no reception here)!!! Not that I was invested in any of the teams this year ~ though it was pretty amazing to see Wazzu in the Sweet Sixteen, given their record in recent years. Back in my college days, though ~ the days when I subscribed to S.I. and read it cover to cover ~ I was so-o-o-o into the NCAA tourney. Twenty years ago during the Final Four, I was spending spring break at my boyfriend's house in Mobile, Alabama and we were glued to the screen. That was the Danny Manning era, with Larry Brown at the helm. Still remember the Jayhawks beating Oklahoma that year. Ah, where does the time go...?!