Menu

The FIFA world cup is under way!!

Nooooo!!!

The England vs. USA game is not on there :crying: :eek:

England v. USA is tomorrow, it plays at 7:30 am my time. You can watch games on there after the fact too. For example, you can watch the France v. Uruguay match that played this morning (this morning my time).

We are getting all the games on ESPN...but for those who aren't and couldn't find the USA/England game online, our local ABC affiliate is running it tomorrow.

Sooo...I guess I'm basically saying what Mrs. Mungo did...check your local ABC affiliate. :lol: What a brain I have! :tongue_smilie:

We are going to a (smoke-free) bar to watch. My Dh loves the footie. Friends of ours are in South Africa now, but we do not have the means for such. Still, it's exciting:cheers2:. I lived in Ghana for a summer, so I am rooting for them after the USA gets knocked out...if and when, of course.

While the games may be online, you have to have a cable account in order to watch the ones on ESPN3.

Ah, I missed that. I was just excited to get it online since I have only the bare-bones cable that does not include ESPN. Of course, I only mind for one month every four years!