Menu

Best lawn game for adults and teenagers?

Looking to buy some type of lawn game that's LOTS of fun and doesn't require much set up. :laugh:

We already have a volleyball net which needs to be taken down everytime we mow. We have a Bocci set but our lawn is on a slope.

Any ideas? :bigear:

We have had lots of fun with Ladderball and Washer Ring toss.

I included pictures of ones you can purchase, but our's are homemade.

There are instructions on line for how to make Ladderball with PVC pipes. Don't buy a cheap set of this or it won't stand up very well. :001_smile:

The washer ring toss game is made with a wooden box and a large can nailed in the middle. You can then purchase washers at Home Depot or whereever.

edited out. Sorry. I didn't read you've already got bocce and it doesn't work for your lawn. Oops!

I was just going to post this. We really enjoy this game and it's very easy setup and take down.

We love Corn Hole.

Looking to buy some type of lawn game that's LOTS of fun and doesn't require much set up. :laugh:

We already have a volleyball net which needs to be taken down everytime we mow. We have a Bocci set but our lawn is on a slope.

Any ideas? :bigear: