Menu

You guys are irresistible

Seriously, since I found this forum I've been unable to stay away. Such a wealth of experience and information you all offer!

I'm hoping this is just a 'honeymoon' period and not a full-blown forum addiction. :)

Seriously, since I found this forum I've been unable to stay away. Such a wealth of experience and information you all offer!

I'm hoping this is just a 'honeymoon' period and not a full-blown forum addiction. :)

*prepares the cold water to dash all hopes*

Sorry, we are an addiction ;)

Just keep telling yourself that. My "honeymoon phase" is gaining on 9,000 posts. ;)

As long as I'm behind Carmen......:001_huh:

Must

stop

posting.

Maybe I could just switch to a different forum for a while to let you catch up. :lol:

Christina, are we the only bee keepers? Oh no! I left out a bunch of people. Jean in Newcastle has more posts than Cadam. I just have to let her catch up. ;) http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

Edited by Lovedtodeath

Just keep telling yourself that. My "honeymoon phase" is gaining on 9,000 posts. ;)

As long as I'm behind Carmen......:001_huh:

.......isn't that what we are supposed to tell ourselves?:001_huh:

I'm trying for 4k b4 my one year on this board (I was on a break and the board changed).

NOTE TO GOOBLINK: Don't take a break!;)

You are going to have to have a lot more opinions on things you know nothing about if you want to catch up my friend.

:lol:

Oh, I have opinions... I just haven't developed the level of addiction required for me to forget the hysterics that would insue :lol:

Hey!:boxing_smiley:

Run, run, as fast as you can... you'll never catch me!

gingerbreadman_running.jpg

Knowing how to multi-quotes has also messed up my post count... If you took all my multi-quotes and broke them down I've have at least six thousand posts.

:lol: But if you keep responding then I'll never get there!!!!

Oh, I have opinions... I just haven't developed the level of addiction required for me to forget the hysterics that would insue :lol:

Knowing how to multi-quotes has also messed up my post count... If you took all my multi-quotes and broke them down I've have at least six thousand posts.

:lol: But if you keep responding then I'll never get there!!!!

:w00t::svengo:NOTE TO SELF: NO MORE MULTI-QUOTES!

I am about 8 years in. At this point, it is simply part of life. I think my family would be seriously concerned if I stopped coming here.:tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol:THAT is so true! Sunday night (after the Scissorhands

re-enactment), DH and I are sitting and I am online and he is reading. DH looks up and says to me: 'what do the women on your WTM board say about what happened?':001_huh:

Edited by MariannNOVA