Menu

Missing Mom Returns + Contract for Tre

Hutcherson picked Tehan up from her parents' home. Neither had any comment about what happened.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/23255729/detail.html

Tre Hutcherson apparently has a buyer for his story of forbidden love involving a 31-year-old Xenia runaway mother.

“I cannot talk to the media. I have a contract I have to look at,†Hutcherson said by phone Saturday, April 24.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/hutcherson-in-talks-to-sell-story-of-disappearance-with-xenia-mom-670695.html

It's kind of a fine line. Adults are allowed to walk away from their lives. It's not against the law. They are not allowed to cover for it (like the runaway bride) by calling to say they've been abducted. (She wouldn't have been prosecuted if she hadn't done that.)

So is a flat tire, a locked door, and baby clothes in the back seat an effort to make it look like an abduction? I'm thinking that since the police have said that it's now a family matter, that it didn't rise to a legal level. But I'm sure the community feels like not only money, but many people's time was wasted searching, putting up posters, etc., and many people were hurt by all the fear they had for her welfare.

It will be a real challenge for her church and the rest of her community to work with her toward some kind of bridge back to reconciliation of all those relationships that were damaged.

What does she see in him?!? He's no prize, either to look at or from an ethical standpoint. Her own hubby is a keeper.

She'll spend the rest of her life regretting her incredible stupidity. Her kids will find out about it and despise her. She won't be welcome on TWTM chat room, for heaven's sake!!

What does she see in him?!? He's no prize, either to look at or from an ethical standpoint. Her own hubby is a keeper.

Well, we don't necessarily know this either (unless you happen to know them personally?). We have no idea what her husband or her marriage are like IRL. I think the methods she chose weren't the wisest, but only she knows her real story. I just hate the idea of the guy profiting off this woman's problems and her family's and community's fear and concern for her :glare:

Well...could it be that he staged the whole search/hunt thing in order to sell his book. I mean, I doubt he wrote the book just last week or anything....

Writing a book is difficult and time-consuming, so I doubt he's doing that.

I bet he's mulling over a contract for an exclusive story with the National Enquirer.