Menu

Do you ever stay home for a runny nose?

DS is needing to blow his nose every couple of minutes and it's all red. I'm thinking that he can't really do tae kwon do today if he's needing to wipe his nose so often. But then I wonder if I'm worrying too much. However, I also don't want to spread germs. Yesterday we went to the library, and DS walked by this kid who started hacking just as he walked by and continued to hack for a while. Great. Now the runny nose.

Of course I'm also feeling guilty because today is his last chance for TKD this week and he's only gone once so far this week, and he's supposed to go twice. Then last week was a testing week so there were no classes, and he didn't test so he didn't go last week either... then the week before that he also only went once because I chose not to go because of the freezing rain and snow that was happening.

we've decided to stay home b/c it is very, very cold and very, very windy.

And, yes, I am ITA with Mrs. Mungo.....one child's sniffles can be the catalyst for something much more serious in another.....I am determined to keep ds9 off his inhaler and I do need all the help I can get. Thanks :) for bringing this up.:001_smile:

Stay home when any of you are coughing, sneezing, sniffling repeatedly. My son came down with the sniffles yesterday so I'm going to keep him home from the zoo field trip tomorrow. Disappointing? Yes. End of the world? No. PLUS, as many have stated, they don't want us to share and I'd rather other people didn't share, as well!

We stayed home from a Parent's Night Out babysitting opportunity at our church tonight because my boys are stuffy and one started with a runny nose. I'm sad Dh and I lost some date night time together, but I don't want others to get sick because of my boys.

So, I think it's great that you stayed home! Germs are not for sharing! :D