Menu

I am sooooo tired of snow.

I'm up here in Northern Illinois near the Wisconsin border and we are getting pounded with snow!!! :mad: Snow for Easter? :banghead: It just isn't right! There seems to be about 6 to 7 inches of fresh snow on my picnic table and it is still coming down like crazy! The satalite TV is no longer working. :( It's Spring, right? :confused: Okay, Rant over.

it hasn't snowed here in a little while, alot of sleet and freezing rain etc...but we still have 2 feet of the stuff in the yard! I would love to see some green! green grass that is and maybe a leaf or two! However, a few years ago when Easter was in the middle of April we had 3 feet of snow! Hopefully by mid April all this will be a memory and there will be green!

I'm up here in Northern Illinois near the Wisconsin border and we are getting pounded with snow!!! :mad: Snow for Easter? :banghead: It just isn't right! There seems to be about 6 to 7 inches of fresh snow on my picnic table and it is still coming down like crazy! The satalite TV is no longer working. :( It's Spring, right? :confused: Okay, Rant over.

I am right there with ya. Although we are not getting as much as you. I live in Northern Indiana. I am really really really sick of it.

I called my Dad in S. Ca. for pity and all he did was laugh at me.:glare:

My parents are in Tuscon. I know better then to call them. My dad loves to call me up with my weather report which he always listens to on the WGN Superstation. I'm actually kind-of surprised that he hasn't called to ask about the snow? :rolleyes:

We are still experiencing cold temps and heavy windstorms. I'm grateful it isn't snowing although the forecast called for a light dusting tomorrow. I remember back in college (probably 1992?), during Easter Break (April) we got snowed in (almost a foot) and had to postpone our choir tour b/c we couldn't get out! Snow in March/April just isn't right! Hang in there guys...Spring is a comin' soon!

We are still experiencing cold temps and heavy windstorms. I'm grateful it isn't snowing although the forecast called for a light dusting tomorrow. I remember back in college (probably 1992?), during Easter Break (April) we got snowed in (almost a foot) and had to postpone our choir tour b/c we couldn't get out! Snow in March/April just isn't right! Hang in there guys...Spring is a comin' soon!

I'm actually wondering if they will cancel Good Friday Services! :eek: My dh just got home and he thinks that it is about the worst he has seen all Winter.

I'm also in the northern Illinois area. I tried to drive 2 miles to our library. Turned around and came home. I thought I'd driven in really bad conditions already this winter, but this is the worst of a really bad winter. We were going to drive to Wisconsin tonight. We've canceled it.

I'm in West Central Wisconsin and we *easily* have 5 inches at this point and it's still coming down!

Yesterday was glorious and then the wind howled all night long. It's been a long, cold, snowy winter and I'm ready for Spring to actually arrive in person rather than just being a date on my calendar.

woke to two inches this morning! I love snow, but by March, I'm ready to be done!

looks like I'm in your neck of the woods. Three cheers for East WA.:thumbup:

We also love snow, but it had better be the kind you can have fun in. It just stopped snowing here, it isn't sticking. Snow yesterday as well. So if March comes in like a lion....

I'm here in northern IL too, and not too happy about the snow either

:glare:

Dh and ds 5 have the flu this morning too :ack2:

I know you're in the city Strider; Elizabeth and JFS, where are you? Feel free to send a PM if you'd rather not post.

I just came in from shoveling. And it is still snowing. They cancelled school here today but the roads really aren't that bad--just lots of really wet snow. Thankfully I have a very nice neighbor who came over with his snowblower and did my sidewalk and the end of the driveway (I had already shoveled the part closer to the house).

I love nice neighbors!!!