Menu

What color to paint my schoolroom?

We had a pipe burst in our schoolroom and have to tear out all the walls and flooring ..... so in an attempt to look at the bright side I'm making redecorating plans :D.

OK heres the details... the room in not terribly light although it does have one larger window (it just doesn't ever get direct sunlight) The new carpet is a neutral mix... grays/tans blended together, the carpet itself is on the darker side.... something we though would hide stains. :D

I don't want white or anything terribly boring... I also can't do anything too out there or DH might panic. So what color would you paint your schoolroom if you could choose almost anything??

Mine's yellow. 3 walls are a lighter yellow and 1 wall is a dark yellow to sort of "ground" the room.

I like to do that. Have three walls one color and the 4th wall a slightly different color. It's opposite in my living room. 3 walls are very dark olive green, and the 4th wall is a light yellow. It balances out all that darkness.