Menu

Family Gift Ideas???

I got our family a Wii as a family gift a few years ago. How about something like zoo membership passes? Or check Ticketmaster for something neat that's coming to town shortly after Christmas that your family will enjoy and get tickets for that (a sporting event, concert, live stage show, circus, musical, etc). Or how about a ping pong, air hockey, or foosball table. My parents have a ping pong table and it is lots of fun. Or a ladder ball set. Or get together gift cards for a family fun day outing and wrap it up.....maybe movie tickets, boxed candy to go with them, dinner gift cards, mini golf gift cards, arcade tokens, etc.

Last year I gave a lot of "themed gifts" that were received happily...movie tickets given in a popcorn tub with microwave popcorn and theater-sized candy for one family...skating rink tickets with skate ornaments...how about concert tickets? I helped a lot of people move this year and I think that consummable gifts sound good! :lol:

Blessings,

Julie

Dh bought a karaoke machine a few years ago.

board games

weather station

dvd player (our old one died just before Christmas)

upgraded computer (our old one died just before Christmas - do I detect a pattern here?)

books to read aloud

walking sticks for hiking

bikes

hammock

badminton set

croquet set

a tent.

a canoe.

snowshoes.

cross country skis.

lessons to something like iceskating or skiing that you can do together.

a YMCA family membership and a commitment to a "y" night or three

a commitment to a weekly "games night" with some board game gifts....