Menu

Where's the best online place to view black friday ads?

You also might want to check out amazon.com. They have a link in the upper right corner for black friday specials (or early specials).

I was just reading an article that they are going head to head with Wal Mart and the two retailers keep reducing prices to stay ahead of each other.

A printer I have been watching forever dropped to $49.99!!

Happy shopping!

my husband forwarded some ads from zdnet...

I think we're going to get a new front loader washer/dryer set from Sears...:hurray:

We're eyeballing a set from Sears too! I was shocked at how low the prices were, but am now seeing that the pedastals are seperate and at least $200 EACH!

I want to make sure they aren't just making the money right back by charging so much for those (I've never really shopped for FL washer/dryer b/c I never thought we could justify the cost)

We're eyeballing a set from Sears too! I was shocked at how low the prices were, but am now seeing that the pedastals are seperate and at least $200 EACH!

I want to make sure they aren't just making the money right back by charging so much for those (I've never really shopped for FL washer/dryer b/c I never thought we could justify the cost)

$200 each sounds about right. I didn't get them and I have no regrets. I have heard of people building their own stand successfully. I have also heard that the type of floor the washer/dryer stands on also effects whether the stands are a good fit or not. Could cause to much vibration/movement in some cases.

$200 each sounds about right. I didn't get them and I have no regrets. I have heard of people building their own stand successfully. I have also heard that the type of floor the washer/dryer stands on also effects whether the stands are a good fit or not. Could cause to much vibration/movement in some cases.

I don't have a pedestal for my fl washer, either, and it's fine, just like a typical dryer. I usually have the kids load them, anyway!

Thanks Brenda and Katilac!! I thought maybe we could get the W/D and then later get the pedastals if we thought we needed them then. I don't mind bending over - my front loading dryer requires that anyway. The machines would be on ceramic tile floor, if you think that makes any difference?

Although I've done some research here and on other sites and lots of people seem unhappy with their front loaders b/c of smell (gunk build up) or vibration or that they don't last as long as top loaders - so now I 'm worried. I wanted them b/c of their "steam technology" type stuff and the larger capacity. I read one of the WP units could get 22 towels in it? I'm lucky to get 6 in my washer!

Sorry to the OP - I think I've hijacked this thread - maybe I need to start a new one....

Not to cause trouble, but be warned. Sears is not a fun company to call out for a repair. I cannot stand Sears! They have a bad rep here on the hive (not just my experience) with repair service.

Not showing for appts, poorly trained techs, runaround when dealing financially, etc.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but do a search on Sears. You'll read horror stories. Ours lasted many months. You can't pay! me to go into that place. Seriously.

Not to cause trouble, but be warned. Sears is not a fun company to call out for a repair. I cannot stand Sears! They have a bad rep here on the hive (not just my experience) with repair service.

Not showing for appts, poorly trained techs, runaround when dealing financially, etc.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but do a search on Sears. You'll read horror stories. Ours lasted many months. You can't pay! me to go into that place. Seriously.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: