Menu

And now a question about kitty litter . . .

Someone a while back (on this very board) told me about The World's Best Cat Litter... http://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com/

It's not cheap, but I will never use anything else ever again. I've tried them all, having had cats since I was a wee-tot, and this brand is a life saver. My dh has to work in our basement, which is also the location of our cat boxes (two cats = two boxes). I would be getting an ear full if this stuff did not do the job.

Another Sam's Club fan. I have six cats, all indoor, so I buy the bulk in bulk. I have a plastic container (think Cool Whip) that I use to scoop out the litter until it's light enough to lift and dump. I have three litter boxes, and I only have to clean them every other day, and there is NO smell. Most people will get the 'grand tour' of my house and then ask if I have litter boxes or if I let the cats go outside. Um, no, you passed by three boxes all lined up on your way to the back door! :)