Menu

Silly Question: Anyone have a good timer for drills?

Jane

I bought mine at the Dollar Tree, so I don't know if it qualifies as good, but it is the same one I started w/3 yrs ago, and it has been dropped many times, and still works. It also doubles as the "time out" timer, so it has had plenty of use over the years :0 I have a second one on hand in case one breaks, so that I don't ever go w/out one, but so far, so good. You can't beat the price either.

I bought mine at the Dollar Tree, so I don't know if it qualifies as good, but it is the same one I started w/3 yrs ago, and it has been dropped many times, and still works. It also doubles as the "time out" timer, so it has had plenty of use over the years :0 I have a second one on hand in case one breaks, so that I don't ever go w/out one, but so far, so good. You can't beat the price either.

The dollar store, I love it! I have spent between $5 and $7 on more timers than you want to know. (sigh) Please, don't tell me the brand name on yours is "Taylor" as these are the ones that keep stopping on me and I *never* drop mine. They just stop working shortly after they are purchased.

I just looked at it to try to help w/the brand name, but it is from the Dollar tree. It doesn't have one!! It just says TIMER on it.

It has a a clip w/a magnet on the back, and on the front it has only 3 buttons: Min, Sec, and Start/stop. Under the Min and Sec buttons it says RESET, and under the Start/Stop button it says MEMORY. This one has a black oval around the timer display and the word, TIMER. My other one has a red oval, but it is otherwise exactly the same. HTH!

I love my Good Cook timers. They have lasted and lasted. Thanks for reminding me that I should look for a couple more while I'm out today. (The other couple of brands I bought no one around here likes.)

Also, the Good Cook timers only use one AAA battery each.

HTH

Edited by MicheleinMN

Thanks, ladies. It looks like there is no consensus. :lol:

I love a lot of your creative ideas, but do not home school by a computer or by our kitchen, and I have an analog watch. It looks like my best bet is a dollar store--at least if it breaks it cost less, right? :001_huh: