Menu

Accepted to Medical School

My husband was just received his first acceptance to medical school! We worked a long time to get here, and just kept telling ourselves that once we got on acceptance, we'd feel much better and be able to sleep easy. Well, I don't know about the sleep part yet, but I feel much better!

My husband was just received his first acceptance to medical school! We worked a long time to get here, and just kept telling ourselves that once we got on acceptance, we'd feel much better and be able to sleep easy. Well, I don't know about the sleep part yet, but I feel much better!

CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM!

Exciting changes for your family!

Congrats to him! Prayers for you and your family.

As a point of hope, I had lunch with a 1st year med student of mine and she said that most days she is done by 5pm and that all of the lectures are streamed to her house so she can stay home and study. It may not be as awful as you imagine!!!

My husband is a family physician and we started this journey when we had one child and one on the way. Two were born in med school. I remember him studying slides in the bathroom after our second child was born. His profs would only postpone his exams for a few days. Two of our children were born in residency. Now he's been done for three going on four years. What a journey. I'd love to talk to you about the ins and outs if you are interested. It is a hard, hard journey but well worth it. My husband loves his job. It takes alot of time though. So congratulations from someone who has been there! Getting in is no small feat.

Congrats to your family! The acceptance to med school is truly the hardest part. Long hours and hard work are ahead but you're IN. Get ready for a wild ride.

:party: