Menu

Report from Coroner/HPV Vaccine Death: (link to article)

"Cancer jab girl??" That seems kind of disrespectful to me. :glare:

I just don't get the complete refusal of so many people to make a link between all of these "coincidental" deaths. And not just with this vaccine. I think that most people with skepticism about vaccines are simply suspicious that vaccines can *trigger* a serious effect in someone with an underlying condition or even genetic trait which would, logically, IMO, merit a lot more research--NOT making a direct connection that vaccine=death for just anyone. That's not hysterical to me (this is a general post that happened to land here, not a response to any one post in this thread). It's not an all or nothing scenario. But apparently this girl's parents are satisfied so that's one more case that won't be studied further.

Edited by 6packofun
./

"Cancer jab girl??" That seems kind of disrespectful to me. :glare:

Don't know for certain, but I thought, from the way it was written that JAB is a British word for shot. I thought it sounded bad too, but in the article they refer to the 'jab'. Cancer shot girl sounds a little better. Sorta like bumbershoot and umbrella. Or ru66ers and galoshes and snowboots. (at 42, DH still cannot keep a straight face when her hears that one!!):001_rolleyes:

I've heard that if any normal healthy person was autopsied after death, they could find a number of things that might theoretically have killed you. Doesn't prove any of them did (especially if there's a bullet hole...).

Does anyone else think they might have been looking pretty hard for another possible cause? I'm not convinced--not yet anyway. They haven't proven anything (neither side has). I doubt they'll keep looking though.

This is funny (but not in a humorous way of course)

"The government has said it has great confidence in the safety of its cervical cancer vaccination programme."

What else are they going to say? It may be dangerous, but we are doing it anyway? :confused:

Doesn't sound like they had to look too hard. A tumor infiltrating her heart and lungs? It's not like it was some minor-sounding, obscure thing. It's not hard for me to believe a tumor infiltrating one's heart and lungs could cause said person to collapse and die.

Wendi

I've heard that if any normal healthy person was autopsied after death, they could find a number of things that might theoretically have killed you. Doesn't prove any of them did (especially if there's a bullet hole...).

Does anyone else think they might have been looking pretty hard for another possible cause? I'm not convinced--not yet anyway. They haven't proven anything (neither side has). I doubt they'll keep looking though.

Huh? She had a malignant tumor "so severe that death could have arrived at any point."