Menu

Anyone else behind schedule today due to time change

Well it is 12:30 and ds is just practicing his guitar. Usually he does this around 11 am so we are really behind schedule. Oh well who needs a schedule anyway. Except dh will be home at 3 hungry as a bear and ds and I will not have had lunch until 1pm or so and won't be hungry in the least. Tomorrow is another day!

Well, not that we abide to much of a 'schedule' but, yes, we are 'behind' a bit today. But then again, it's Monday and Mondays are often like this anyway. I think hub let the kids sleep in this morning. If so, that was awfully nice of him :) They were still up and tending to their usual things when I got up, but *I* got up later than usual and they were at that usual point in their morning routine. Sooo...

But we're still moving along, nearly finished up. I think we need to head outside today as well. Looks gorgeous out there!!

I went to bed at the normal time last night, but I couldn't get to sleep. I guess my brain knew it was really 10 instead of 11, lol. Dh couldn't sleep either, so I guess we were both kinda off.

I'm dragging this morning because of lack of sleep, but it's lunch time here, so we're going to try and get the afternoon back on track and maybe we'll all be good tomorrow.