Menu

new shoes! how do I wear them???

UPDATE: I will NOT wear these with shorts!! No worries, ladies! :D

Can I wear these with shorts? I don't THINK I can, but.... I want to be that woman who wears heels to the grocery store, you know? Unfortunately, I never wear skirts or dresses. :001_huh: I just feel like they emphasize my chubby knees. Should I stick to jeans with these then? I'm so clueless.... I'm in my late 20's, if it matters. :D

http://www.naturalizer.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=EC0216886&pg=3004792

Edited by RaeAnne

Personally, I don't care for the look of heels that high with shorts. But they'd be killer with capris or cropped pants.

See, to me they just looked like higher chunky-heeled sandals. I think they'd pass with shorts, but you're right capris would be better.

Can I wear these with shorts? I don't THINK I can, but.... I want to be that woman who wears heels to the grocery store, you know? Unfortunately, I never wear skirts or dresses. :001_huh: I just feel like they emphasize my chubby knees. Should I stick to jeans with these then? I'm so clueless.... I'm in my late 20's, if it matters. :D

http://www.naturalizer.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=EC0216886&pg=3004792

Sweetheart I wish it were only chubby knees that were a concern for me. Everything is chubby!!!! These shoes are adorable and will be very cute on you. Try a skirt with them perhaps one that is just below the knee to hide your ahem..."chubby" late twenties knees. Oh ,to be in my twenties again. Be that woman who wears heels to the grocery store ,do it while you can because I cannot walk in heels due to arthritis .

Ooooooooooooo baby those are cute!

Yep, jeans, skirts (I know, I read, I'm just sayin') and capris would work nicely.

:iagree:

Though I am confused about how skirts highlight chubby knees (which I thought were a figment of the imagination when I was in MY 20s... until they came to live at my house in my 30s) but shorts don't? Don't your knees stick out of shorts, too? Or are we talking walking shorts, in which case I would totally wear those sandals.

Though I am confused about how skirts highlight chubby knees (which I thought were a figment of the imagination when I was in MY 20s... until they came to live at my house in my 30s) but shorts don't? Don't your knees stick out of shorts, too? Or are we talking walking shorts, in which case I would totally wear those sandals.

I don't know, maybe I'm paranoid?? Maybe I just notice my legs more then? Don't you think legs are more noticeable with a nice skirt than with regular jean shorts?

I think those would look good with jeans. I really can't envision shorts or capri's with heels. But I recall when jeans and heels weren't fashionable either. And heaven knows I'm no longer up to date on cutting edge fashion.

By the way, nice choice. I love Naturalizer's shoes.

I really can't envision shorts or capri's with heels.

Oh come on! Think black gauchos http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50650&CatID=50650&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=165e9a7&cm_mmc=ShoppingFeed-_-Google-_-Kids-_-Byer%20Girl%20Gaucho%20Pants%20%20Black%20Brown and a cute dressy shirt.

As far as heels with JEANS - only if the legs flare. If they don't, then OMG no. That screams 1980. LOL