Menu

Wahoo a Panera Bread just opened around the corner from us

A Michaels is just getting ready to open too. We really already have a Starbuck across the street. I think I am even more excited about Michaels than Panera. Dh is considering hiding my credit card LOL I hope he is kidding. We are in a resort town but the powers that be are beginning to realize that people do live here year round.

Oh daaaaaaaaaaang! Green with envy here! We have to drive 30+ minutes for a Panera. We're seriously hoping they'll put one in at the end of our subdivision. hehe I know that sounds kinda quirky...we're in a quickly growing area and across the main road entrance to this subdivision is all empty. A bit of activity starting, a good place for some 'stuff' to go in. Hub and I are wishing for a Panera. But at the very least, ya know, I bet a Starbucks could do quite well within the clubhouse ;)

Anywho..wow...I'd love to have a Panera so close. Though, I don't think our budget would like that very much. hehe

A Michaels is just getting ready to open too. We really already have a Starbuck across the street. I think I am even more excited about Michaels than Panera. Dh is considering hiding my credit card LOL I hope he is kidding. We are in a resort town but the powers that be are beginning to realize that people do live here year round.

We already have a Michaels, and Hobby Lobby and a Jeffry Allen's. However, we did just get a Panda Express and rumor has it a White Castle is going in, too.

This new Starbucks is going to be the death of my well-configured budget, however. LOL

Yummmm,

try the turkey artichoke panini or any of their salads. The fugi apple salad is a fav. Just so you know, you'll probably choke if you look at their nutrition guide. Even the salads are pretty wicked, but it's still worth the occcasional splurge.

I've yet to eat lunch at the place..I know...I'm missing out. We go there for breakfast. I don't think you could go wrong LOL It all looks and smells lovely! All bagels we've had are delish! The kids' current fave is banana pecan (think it is, I think that's the right nut). Before that they were on a dutch apple kick. And of course cinnamon crunch!!

Their chocolate pastry is my usual. Their scones are delightful. Cinnamon rolls as big as your head! hehe

If you've not been to a Panera..you simply MUST go...now!

I don't know much about the prices...I'm seating 5 children, hub orders and pays LOL I just know the other pastry goodies are $2 and up. I only know that because I have oogled over the display for so long deciding which I wanted. :p

Dh is on a diet so shh.... don't tell him about the calorie content or he might cancel our date. I picked up a menu when we purchased some bread yesterday and was thinking about getting the Turkey Articoke Panini, now that someone has suggested it I think this will be my choice. Not sure what I am more excited about going out with dh or not having to cook LOL We don't go out much when dh is on a diet and cooking has gotten to be a bit difficult at the moment. I tend to run out of low calorie ideas quickly.