Menu

WTM Conference picture

Oh no, you can't corner me like that! I met a bunch of people that weekend. Maybe as each of us that were there see this, we can identify ourselves.

I know I'm second from the left and Susan Bauer is 4th from the left. I remember many of the others but at the risk of forgetting someone, I'll let each speak out and identify themselves. :)

Yep, that's me, right in the middle with the blue shirt and black hair, seemingly looking at the ceiling....hmm...why??? (yes, I always take a strange picture - can't figure that out! hee hee!)

Great day! That was right at the very end. We we all so tired and filled with INFO at that point! We should make it a more regular gathering....

I'm 4th from the right in the pink shirt and white crop pants. And, no, my hair isn't red.

Yep, that's me, right in the middle with the blue shirt and black hair, seemingly looking at the ceiling....hmm...why??? (yes, I always take a strange picture - can't figure that out! hee hee!)

Great day! That was right at the very end. We we all so tired and filled with INFO at that point! We should make it a more regular gathering....

I'm standing between/behind the two of them in a green shirt and khaki pants, and I *do* have red, hair. :lol:

in the really big turquoise t-shirt, and yes, I do have real red hair!

I had a great time, learned so much about writing, felt vindicated and calmed by much of what was said about writing and reading instruction, loved meeting you all! What a great collection of independent, capable, and all-around fun thinkers and teachers!