Menu

Need ideas for a male high school graduation gift please-

I'll to send it in the mail, so it can't be too big/heavy. I'd prefer to send something thoughtful and not a gift card.

Thank you!!

Molly

I found this:

Economical Gifts (Priced under $50)

•Book about future field of study or career

•Devotional

•Self-help Book

•Inspirational book

•Photo album filled with memories

•Address book filled with friend's addresses and phone numbers

•Fill a laundry basket with laundry soap, fabric softener or dryer sheets, roll of quarters and directions on how to separate your laundry - Perfect gift for the teen who is moving out or going to college.

•A piece of luggage

•Resume writing books

•Set of sheets

•Picture frames with pictures of high school years

•Organizer or planner

•Desk accessories

•Umbrella

•Iron

•Coffee maker

•Hot pot

•Footlocker

•Jump drive

•Phone card

A compass makes a great graduation gift for a young man. You could add a note about the symbolism of a compass with regard to life direction and focus, spirituality and values, etc. if you so choose.

I gave a compass to my godson for his high school graduation several years ago, and he is now married with children - yet will from time to time still tell me how much that gift means to him.

Blessings,

Lucinda

A compass makes a great graduation gift for a young man. You could add a note about the symbolism of a compass with regard to life direction and focus, spirituality and values, etc. if you so choose.

I gave a compass to my godson for his high school graduation several years ago, and he is now married with children - yet will from time to time still tell me how much that gift means to him.

Blessings,

Lucinda

I'm glad you posted this. What a great idea!

What a cool gift idea.

My ds cracked up and noted a GPS would be a modern compass:D.

Blessings,

Lucinda

• 1 month later...
Guest LilSarah

What worked for me once was one of those wine gourmet gifts that you can order almost everywhere. The best part is that you can customize them for the person they are for. That was the biggest advantage for me at that time. Hopefully I could help a bit. :)